1

(Edited)

A/N: thank you so much for 100k reads <3

LOTS OF FUCK UPS AND IM WAAAY TO LAZY TO FIX EM SO HERE YOU GO I WAS ONLY 12 WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS BOOK, I HAVE A FREIND NAMED GERMA AND THATS WHY INSTEAD OF GEMMA ITS GERMA LOTS OF AUTO CORRECT AND I MADE THIS BOOK ON MY IPOD/PHONE SO YEAH IM NOT THE BEST SPELLER SO THERE IS A LOOOOT OF MISSPELLED WORDS. but yeah that's all. Carry on.

Leviticus 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin."

Romans 1:18-32
"Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved."

-----------------------------

"Harry, please get up,  we have church!" Harry's mom called from the bottom of the stairs. Harry groaned and rolled out of bed. He grabbed his shirt and his pants then slipped into them. Harry was not happy about waking up at 9:30 just to be ready for church. At times he wished church never excised. Harry tied a tie on his neck, his door flings open and Gemma barges in and grabs Harry's arm.

"Harry common!" She yelled at him, "you want to starve yourself to death?!" She dragged him down the stairs and threw him in the kitchen. Gemma was the oldest, and she knew it. She treated Harry as if she could be his mother. She was perfect in their parents eyes but a total bitch in Harry's.

Harry sat at the table with his father, Robin. It's not Harry didn't like the man, just was afraid and didn't know what to say to him. Robin sat there, sipping his coffee and reading the newspaper, not noticing Harry across from him. Robin places down the now empty mug, licks his finger tips, and flips the paper pages.

Harry sits there awkwardly and sighs, "shut up Harry, manners!" Gemma hissed and Harry rolled his eyes. She just waits for Harry to do something. Then once he does do anything Gemma jumps to correct or call him out on whatever he did.

Harry's mother places a plate of bacon, eggs, sausages and toast in front of Robin and Gemma and does the same for Harry and herself.

They all connect hands and pray. Harry sat there watching everyone have their eyes closed and heads down, listening to Robin thank 'God' for the food that is placed in front of them. Harry sneezes and Gemma kicks him under the table, not being able to say anything, he sits there in pain well Gemma glares at the 16 year old.

"Amen," Robin says along with Gemma and Anne afterwords, "Harry.." Robin looks at Harry and he sighs, placing down his fork.

"Amen." Harry mumbles and starts to eat.

Soon enough Harry and his family pile into the car and drive to the church. Harry sits in the car and looks out the window minding his own business when he sees Louis Tomlinson walk by with his friend Niall Horan. Louis Tomlinson was not normal, he just wasn't liked by anyone except Niall. Harry tried to understand why he acts so carefree but he can't. Harry can't help but take an liking to Louis, he couldn't help it, he likes boys, he never once fancied a girl before. Harry knew it was a sin, Harry knew that Louis was a sinner, but he kinda liked it, he liked being a secret gay if you want to say. Harry liked the thought of telling his parents and seeing the look on germa's face, but Harry hated the thought of his parents hating him cause he didn't fancy girls.