30

--------------------------

"This is my room!" Eve pulls Harry to a room with pink painted walls and butterflies hanging from the ceiling. There are toys and stuffed animals all over and around the ground. Eve runs and jumps on her big pink bed and grabs a stuffed lamb, "this is my stuffy, her names lamby, she knows all my secrets.. Who knows all yours?" Eve asks a and Harry smiles. No one really does besides the people that have lived through them with him or Louis. Louis knows everything but at the same time not the full story.

"I think Louis does Eve, but no all of them." Harry plops himself down beside Eve and looks around, "this is a every nice room."

"Yeah yeah I know, what's your darkest secret? I'll tell you mine if you tell me first!" Eve is sitting cross legged on her bed, looking up at Harry and holding her lamb close to her. She smiles and gets up on her knees and comes close to Harry's ear, "are you ready?" She whispers. Harry nods and she clears her throat, "I have a huge crush on someone!" She giggles and sits back down on her bed crossed legged once again.

Harry gasps over dramatically and smiles down at her. He starts tickling her as she squeals and laughs till her face goes red, "Barry! I can't breathe!" She giggles after Harry's done torturing her with tickles.

"My darkest secret is.." Harry leans closer to Eve, getting really close to her ear and then whispers softly, "my real name is Harry." Harry moves away and nods his head at the wide opened mouthed Eve.

"That's a really good secret Barry- oops I mean Harry"

"Hey, Mac is here Eve, are you going to invite her in love?" Wendy pops her head into the door way and Eve gasps as she jumps off the bed and runs out the door and down the hall. Wendy laughs and sighs, "Harry, I think my daughter likes girls, I don't know what to do, should I ask her or let her figure it out all on her own?" Wendy bites her nails and sits down beside Harry.

"Let her figure it out, I didn't know about myself till I was about around 9 or 10. She'll find out sooner or later." Harry smiles at the concerned mother. She nods her head and sighs.

"This whole mother thing, not the easiest ride at the Carnival.." Wendy sighs and jumps up, "Welp tea is on the stove, Louis is wondering where you are, shall we?" She puts out her hand for Harry to take and he laughs.

"We shall!" They take hands as they skip out of the very pink room and into the kitchen where Louis is sipping on some tea.

Louis smiles fondly, love in his eyes as he looks towards Harry. Louis places down his tea and rests his hands on the table as two little girls run into the kitchen hand in hand smiling and laughing. The blonde girl who Harry is assuming is Mac, stops in her tracks and looks at Harry weirdly. She pulls on Eve's sleeve and goes to her ear, big brown eyes still locked on Harry. Harry always feels really awkward when someone stares, he feels as though they're judging him. It's only because he was around people like that his whole life. It sucks when Harry thinks someone with no intentions of being judgemental is judging him. It's just a instinct.

Eve giggles and pulls the little girl closer to Harry and Wendy. "Mac, don't be silly this is Harry, he's in love with Lewis, that's Lewis." She points at Louis as he waves with a big smile on his face.

"Hello Mac, how are you? Wanna go and play dollies?" Harry has to bend down and practically sit down just to get to her level. Harry is growing fast, like really fast. Louis use to be taller than Harry but now it's flipped. everything on his body is huge, his hands, legs, arms, feet, torso and other things.

"O-Okay..." Mac's face turns red when Harry puts his hand out for her to take. She smiles and grabs Harry's hand with her other hand. The size difference is killing Louis, he watches has Mac's whole hand wraps around Harry's two fingers.

"Harry! Can I talk to you please! It's every important! Top secret!" Eve asks Harry and Mac frowns. Harry nods and let's go of macs tiny hand.

"Can I know?" Mac seems to have a bit of a lisp. Eve shakes her head fast.

"Not yet okay? Soon." Eve runs off into her room signalling for Harry to follow.

They sit in the room with the door wipe open. Eve sighs and smiles, "Mac is ever pretty.. Harry, I love her but I don't know if I love her as a friend or the way you love Lewis." Eve says and Harry smiles wide.

"Well you'll know, you'll feel butterflies every time you touch hands or your skin touches, or when your in a room full of people that are their friends and they only want to talk and walk around with you, or when your heart skips a beat when they say your name, Oh and when you mess up in front of them and they don't tease you about it or don't even see it as something like a flaw, well were on the topic of flaws, they see non, like when you say that your not looking your best that day, they tell you differently." Harry any help but not think of Louis at this time. His mind wonders off to Louis in an instant, forgetting that Eve watches carefully and listens to every word Harry has to say. She smiles and giggles.

"You really are in love with Lewis aren't you?"

"Yes, I am.. Hopefully he's in love with me as much as I am with him. Sometimes that's not how it works." Harry sighs and Eve scoffs.

"He looks at you with love in his eyes Harry, he really loves you with all of his big beautiful heart! Louis probably wants to be your married person some day!" Eve says and Harry smiles. Just the thought of Louis actually proposing makes Harry feel as though he's on cloud nine. He's lost in his head again, imagining their wedding and their life afterwards.

"Mac is perfect Eve, don't let her slip away from you.." Harry days and Eve laughs.

"She can't! I don't see any banana peals any where!" She laughs and jumps off the bed running off out of the room and comes back with Mac. There hands intertwine like they were made to be placed together. Harry smiles fondly at the tiny girls. Macs face is beat red as she looks down at the intertwined fingers, "Mac I love you! That's my top secret secret, do you love me back?" Eve's eyes are full of hope.

"Eve! I love you too!" Mac pulls Eve into a tight hug, they both giggle and hug tightly. Out of no where Louis runs into the room and jumps onto Harry. They both giggle and Louis whispers into Harry's ear.

"I love you, that's my top secret secret. Do you love me back?" Louis whispers.

"Louis! I love you too!" Harry grabs Louis' face and kisses him, they stay like that for a long period of time.

"Eve can we do that?" Mac asks watching Louis and Harry with eyes full of curiosity. She looks at Eve and smiles widely at her. Eve does the same back and clears her throat.

"True loves kiss? Well if we both live each other sure!" She declares. Eve and Mac peck lips and they both squeal.