10

-------------------------

"Louis?! Louis Tomlinson.. Is that you?" A deep voice says, you can almost hear the smirk behind his voice. Louis smirks and turns around.

"Jake.. Nice seeing you again.." Louis says and rolls his eyes. Honestly Louis scared shitless. The last time Louis saw Jake was passed out in the boys change rooms three years ago, his drenched clothes as Jake lay there.

"It's been awhile.." Jake says as he slowly makes his way to Louis. Louis shivers when Jake pats his shoulder, "what'd you been doing all these years? Huh? Never saw you at school the next day." Jake punches Louis in the stomach, Louis tumbles forward and lands on the pavement.

"Ow, now we're even.." Jake says and Louis manages to sit up and look at the disgusting person in front of him.

"You obviously still have no life.." Louis says and gets up and stares the man, no boy in the eyes, and smiles.

Jake goes to punch him and Louis does the same, they end up tackling each other both giving each other ruff punches straight to the head. Jake keeps screaming faggot at Louis which makes Louis' blood boil. A whole crowd of people circle around them. People coldly cheering for Jake. Jake gets on top of Louis and punches his face multiple times. "Kill yourself fag!" Jake screams at Louis as louis try's and covers his now bleeding face.

"Jake get off of me!" Louis screams. His eyes start tearing up until Louis feels Jake getting ripped off of him. Louis curls up in a ball clutching his face.

"Alright get up" a mans voice says and lifts Louis off of the pavement and making him stand there. A police officer is talking to Louis and Jake.

Jake then gets off with a warning and as of Louis, he's off with a warning also. They don't even give Louis anything for his face, they just simply tell him to wash it off.

Louis then walks home with a bleeding and bruised up face.

The bell rings for lunch. Zayn and Harry meet up at the cafeteria and sit down. "Harry!!" A girl squeals and hands cover his eyes, "guess who!"

"I don't know maybe my girlfriend..?" Harry says emotionless. The hands fly off of his eyes and Maddi laughs. Then pushes Zayn out of his spot beside Harry and she sits there.

"How'd you know?" She giggles. Fake bitch.

"I don't know.." Harry says and takes a bite of his sandwich. He turns on his phone and has a debate with himself on whether or not to text Louis. 'He's probably busy with other stuff like work' Harry says to himself but instead of texting he decides he wants to hear his voice.

"Excuse me," Harry says and leaves the table. Zayn gives him a little look, Harry shrugs his shoulders and walks into the one person bathroom.

He dials Louis number and it answers on the 4th ring.

"What?" Louis says and it sounds like a door shaming shut.

"Hello.. How are you?" Harry's stomach turns when Louis scoffs.

"I'm fine.." Louis says and the line goes dead.

Harry looks at the phone.. 15 seconds. That's how long the call was. Harry can't help but feel this was his fault, Louis' probably mad that he didn't text first, or that he has to hide Louis from Robin. Sighing, Harry looks at himself in the mirror and squints. His pale face making his green eyes pop.

Harry unlocks the door and Zayn stands there with a concerned look on his face. Harry smiles and walks past Zayn and back to the cafeteria.

"Who'd you call?" Zayn asks and Harry scoffs.

"It's not your business.." Harry says and catches on to how much of a jerk he's being, "sorry." Harry mumbles and Zayn smiles. "It's okay"

They walk into the cafeteria and sit with the annoying bitch.

Louis hisses in pain when the wet toilet paper touches his cheek. Great, he has a huge ass cut on his cheek which is forming into a bruise. Soon the pain goes away and the blood is cleaned from Louis' face.

Louis looks at his phone when it vibrated on the bathroom sink counter.

Harry: what'd I do?

Rolling his eyes Louis ignores the boy. He doesn't have time to fool around with church boy. He'd much rather get beaten up again if it meant Harry would forget everything about Louis. He regrets giving Harry his number cause one: he's 16, to young for Louis' taste. Two: Harry's the son of Robin Styles, the man in the town who hates him even more then the Priest does. And last but not least, three: Harrys immature and naïve. Louis doesn't want to babysit the boy.

Louis throws away the bloody paper and washes his hands. He's not in the mood to do anything after his beating. Louis takes one look at himself and turns to look at his side. He's always hated his appearance, the way his eyes crinkle and his bum sticks out more. People use to tease him and call him raisin or grandpa cause of his wrinkles. His bum he just hates. He always got people looking at it and smiling at him once they seen. Louis would usually roll his eyes but lately he hasn't been distant from people as much as he use to be.

Louis walks out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where he makes himself an grilled cheese sandwich. Something for Louis to eat so he doesn't starve. He butters the two pieces of bread and puts one on the heated pan. Making a sizzling sound Louis grabs the cheese and puts it on there. He then adds the other one and waits to flip it. Louis looks around for a spatula but can't find one, so with one quick movement he grabs the handle of the pan and flips the sandwich in the air. It lands perfectly in the pan, Louis puts it on the stove and let's it sit for a bit well he grabs a plate.

Once it's done Louis eats and goes back to the couch. His fingers go up to his face to scratch the itchy  part on his cheek but he groans in pain once he touches his cut.

"fuck this.." Louis says to himself as he gets up and goes into the fridge. He grabs the two boxes of beer and brings them to the Living room. Louis then goes into his room and finds his jacket, he pulls out his pack of smokes and his lighter.

He grabs one of the cancer sticks and pops it in his smokes and lights it. Louis sits down on the couch and opens the cardboard box with the beer in it. Grabs one and chugs it down right away. Doing this with about five, Louis starts feeling tipsy.

The bell rings and Harry shoots up from his seat. Schools done, time to call Louis back. Harry hesitantly grabs his phone out of his pocket and dials his number. He stares at it for a few seconds before hitting call.

Louis picks up on the second ring.

"Harry Styles! come on over and have a couple beers!" Louis slurs. Harry shakes his head no, forgetting he's on the phone.

"No, Louis" Harry says Louis' name in a whisper so no one can hear him, "I'll come over for haft an hour no longer and no beers for me, okay?"

Louis hums in agreement and hangs up.