35

Harry's pov

-----------------------

"Open..." Louis says. I smile and open my eyes to reveal what seems like thousand candle lit up, the sun set behind Louis, making him look irresistible. I gasp, looking at Louis as he smiles. No more piercings, not that I don't like it because with or without he still looks beautiful, but it's just something I have to get use to.

"Louis!" My eyes start tearing up as I walk, actually run up to him and jump in his arms. 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars plays through his speakers on his phone. He smiles at me when we pull apart, wiping away my tears.

"Harry Styles, time to get cheesy." He tells me, shivers run up my spine as he says my name, I've always loved the way he says it, i don't know why just something about it makes me really happy, I could just listen to it all day if I had the choice, "you are legit my life, now don't get me wrong, I know we like only started this thing like a number of weeks ago but fuck it, I love you, you love me well at least I hope you do. I just want to say from like day one you got me feeling some sort of way? Let me explain more.." He runs his hands through his hair and clears his throat, "as soon we like bumped into each other I was like, instantly like, captured by all your beauty. Everything about you makes me feel like a new person, like I can take on the world with just one look and kiss from you. Every time you kiss me I go weak, my heart stops and I get butterflies, because I know that if I was to do one thing wrong; this could be someone else. I know I'm not much, I know I can't give you everything in the world, but I'm going to try my best, I'm going to work hard just for your happiness. Cause without that bright smile and those eyes full of life, I know that I wouldn't do good in life, at this point I'm just rambling and jumping from one thing to another but that's the thing. Everything about you is perfect, I could never get tired of talking about you. You make me so happy, like seriously Harry, like I can't even express the way you make me feel, I'm am so lucky to have you, like when you let me be your first for everything, it makes me feel so great.. I just.. Fuck Harry, you make me so lost for words, your like the only thing that can make a total shitty day into a great one just by saying a simple hello to me. Your so perfect to me, I love you Harry so much.. Like so so so so much.." Louis says.. Shocked I'm in tears.. he's never said this much to me, he says a lot of stuff to me but it's rare that out of no where he would just confess all of this for no reason. He has to have a reason for all of this right? He can't just feel the need to tell me all this for no reason behind it..

"Louis I-" he cuts me off.

"Babe, don't talk.. Just.. Let me do all the talking, you just have to respond." He brings his head to mine and kisses me. I melt into the kiss letting him basically sweep me off of my feet. I'm always on cloud nine when I'm around him, like everything is too good to be true. He breaks from the kiss and sighs, still holding my hands he continues, "you know I love you Harry, like without you I'm lost, like I can't function without you.. I don't know whenever you leave or do anything it's like ugh I don't know Harry, I'm lost for words again." He laughs his beautiful laugh, a laugh that I love so much. Everything about him is so perfect, he is the most perfect person alive to me.

"So I just wanted to take this time and apologize for everything, for fucking up in the beginning to not listening to you in the end." Louis gets down on one knee, I'm shocked, my hands fly up to my mouth and tears start pouring down. My head is spinning, he's looking up at me. He then grabs out a dark blue box.

Louis' Pov

"So I just wanted to take this time and apologize for everything, for fucking up in the beginning to not listening to you in the end." Harry's green eyes sink into mine. Something about his just feels right, like it feels like this is what Harry wants. I know that it's a little soon, but of course that doesn't stop me from getting down on my one knee. Watching his reaction I know he knows what I'm about to do, his eyes, smile, tears, body, they all say yes or just ask.. but his head and brain might say another. I can see it in his eyes all he's thinking about is age, time we've been together, money, livings. But I can guaranteed that I will do anything to make his life better, easy and just all in all perfect.

I pull out a dark blue box, that holds a ring that was passed down to my family for many years. I was pretty close with my grandfather so when he died he gave me his ring, he wanted me to have it and give it to someone who is special to me, and that's exactly what I'm doing now. Opening the box Harry gasps at it. The ring sits in the box, he looks at me with eyes full of lust. I know this is my cue to ask him.

"Harry Edward Styles, will you make me the most happy man alive and marry me?" I ask he nods and I put the ring on him. Harry's lost for words, he's just looking at it. He then out of now where tackles me and bathes me in kisses. He giggles and kisses me from head to toe.

"Louis, age, time? What about that?" He asks after gaining back his ability to talk.

"Their just a number love."