13

--------------------------

Louis rolls over to a head full of curls. This boy will be the death of him. Harry's lips slightly parted, and a bit of drool on the corner of his mouth. He's heavenly.

Wait, what was Louis thinking? He can't get more attached then he already is. He needs to get he's feelings under control, Louis can't be babysitting Harry like he said before.

Sadly, louis frowns and rolls away from Harry then he stares at the wall, blinking every few seconds. Emptiness fills Louis, he's not use to having feelings for anyone. He just knew he was gay, end of discussion, but to actually feel something for someone? Not something Louis thought he'd feel, and having them towards Harry is even worse. Why did Harry have to stumble into him at the party. Things would be a lot better if he hadn't. Like right now Louis would be at a party, not with a closeted gay. Or he could be getting high, drinking, finding a stable job, even looking for houses out of the town. But no, he's with Harry well he sleeps.

Harry groans and wakes up, he uncovers himself from the blanket and gets out of the small bed. Louis stays starring at the wall, waiting for the door to close. Once it does Louis springs out of bed and goes and gets dressed.

Louis decides on a nice red t-shirt and some black jeans, shoes matching the colour of his pants, Louis ties his shoes and leaves.

"Louis?" Harry's voice calls from the bathroom. Louis sighs, thinking of some something that'll never happen.

"What?" Louis says harshly. Maybe if Louis' mean Harry will get the hint and leave. Then maybe if he does leave Louis could get over the poor little church boy. Right?

"Whoa, someone's not a morning person." Harry chuckles and walks out of the bathroom. Never mind. Harrys hair is messy and his eyes are greener then ever. Louis stares in awe. 'Why do you have to make this so hard?' Louis thinks to himself. "I was just going to ask you if you wanted something to eat? I could walk to McDonald's and get us a breakfast sandwich?"

"I'll come with you?" Louis says.

Harry hesitates a bit then answers, "that won't be necessary.." Harry walks out and past Louis into the living room.

'He's embarrassed to be seen with me..'

"No it's okay.." Louis pushes further, if he gives in, Harry isn't embarrassed, but if he refuses then he is.

"It's just you do so much for me.. I just want you to relax..." Harry puts on his shoes. Then looks at Louis. Hurt written all over his face.

"You're embarrassed by me, aren't you?"

"No! It's just, my father, what if he sees us.. I'm not ready to face him again.." Harry walks closer to Louis, holding his arms out to hug Louis but Louis pusses him away.

"No Harry, I'm not going to hug someone when their embarrassed to be seen with me, have some common sense." Louis says bitterly.

Harry's heart feels like it's going to break. Louis out of all people should know why he doesn't want to be caught at the wrong moment with the wrong person by his father. He saw what he's capable of doing to Harry. He shouldn't be so hurt by this too, it's not like there's a reason to be. Unless Louis is thinking wrongly of Harry's actions.

Harry's thinking made him forget what Louis said, "Okay, that's fair.."

"Just go home and don't bother me.." Louis says, "ever again.."

Harry can feel his heart shattering, 'I thought he understood.' Harry's eyes start watering and he nods. Leaving the house Harry runs down the steps and down the street, he ran last night and now he's running back. The only difference is the tears from last night were due to him being happy, not sad. Harry ran as fast as he could like last night, it took 5 minutes last night. Due to Harry crying it's taking longer then expected.

Once Harry reaches his house the flings the door open to find Maddi all over Robin, both without their shirts on. Harry doesn't know what to do, say, feel. All he knows is Maddi and Robin are having an affair. Harry's emotions are everywhere, first he felt sick, then mad, then sad, betrayal, discussed, and then completely shocked. Harry steps into the house more, Robin and the snake try and hide their exposed bodies.

"Harry, I thought you were are your friends.." Robin says. Harry stops. Do they do this every time they have the opportunity? Every time Anne is out with Germa and him?

"I was, then I came home and saw the most horrendous thing my eyes could set sight on" Harry pushes Robins chest pushing him back a little bit, "you cheat on my mom again with this slut I will tell the priest with no hesitations. You both disgust me, and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves." Harry's tears come back again as Maddi slapped Harry across his wet face.

Her arms are dropped and she's left in a skirt and a bra. "I'm not a slut, and honestly I wouldn't be talking I mean you're a faggot," she sneers. Harry gives all he can to not jump at her and slap her face, "we know about your little sleepover with Louis Tomlinson here in Robins house." She grabs Harry's chin and rips his head toward her face.

"We wouldn't want that to get out.." Robin says. Harry pushes Maddi off and glares at the two.

Harry walks backwards a bit and almost trips over his own feet, he thought he was so carful about what they were doing, "you're- you're blackmailing me..." Harry says and Robin chuckles.

"Just a but until we figure out what to do about this problem." Maddi smiles and grabs Robin and plants one on his old lips. Harry cringes and walks to the door to walk out of the house.

"Where are you going fag? Back to Louis?" They both laugh.

"No, he's an ass,"

"Awe! Harry's first break up.." Maddi says.

"We were never dating in the first place,"

"Then why was it that if you guys were never dating, you came home crying?" Robin says emotionless. Harry doesn't know what to say. Robin has a good point, if Harry and Louis were never dating, why would Harry be crying over him. Harry knows he's nothing to be crying over, he's a ass who thinks he's above everyone else. He doesn't need to be in Harry's life in anyway and hopefully Louis feels the same.

Still not answering Robins question, Harry leaves the house. A quick stop at the tea shop should hurt anyone. Harry's stomach growls, he still didn't eat anything due to Robin and Maddi. Harry will just end up grabbing a bite to eat later maybe.

"Harry!" A car drives up beside him and Niall's face pops out of the window. 'What now..' Harry thought to himself.