15

-----------------------------

"Yo-you love me?" Louis says. He has no emotions, like usual. Louis stares at Harry, tears fall from his emerald eyes, his face wet and red from crying and the wind blowing on them. Louis' cheeks are red, but he has done his part in crying, but he hasn't done much of it. Louis stares blankly at Harry, "why would you love me?" Louis starts gaining back emotions and his eye sight goes blurry due to the tears threatening to fall from the brims of his blue eyes. Louis shakes his head, he's making a big mistake. Then a thought falls into his mind, 'he's fucking with you again, messing with your poor feelings. Trying to see how you will cope with this new information'. Louis' tears fall from his eyes.

"I-I don't-" Harry stumbles his words. What was he thinking? Does Harry really love him? Or is his mouth saying something completely different. Harry feels like he's been hit with a truck, 'Louis' laughing at me..'

His sweet laughter fills Harry's ears and seeps into his mind, something that sounds so sweet and harmless sure causes a lot of pain. "C'mon Harry, you should know I already hate you," Louis' mouth says one thing yet his eyes say another, just like when he was with Niall, "so why a declaration of your love has been wasted on me? That's something I want to know," tears fall from Harry's and Louis' eyes rapidly.

"I love you because I think you're perfect! You maybe fucked up in your own way but we can maneuver around them!" Harry yells, his eyes closed shut tightly, his fists balled up at his sides, "I know it hard for someone to say that they love someone back right off the bat but I know that you love me! It's just a matter of time before you can say it back! I know-"

"Oh Harry, you say you love me because you don't know what love truly is." Louis says and Harry's eyes open at an extreme rate.

"Your abused by your father and your mother allows it and leaves with your sister, love to you is abandoning someone behind! Harry good luck in life! You'll need it, especially since you think I do and will ever love you."

"Louis you dick!" A voice calls and they look to see a blonde boy running towards the two.

"He just fucking told you he loves you and this is how you treat him?! We all fucking know you love him, you get shit mad when you get mad at him and cry." Niall pushes Louis down and he falls flat on his ass, "you should be fucking ashamed of yourself-"

"You know what Niall?! You shut the fuck up okay?! Don't tell me I should be ashamed of myself, your the one kissing him! If you know how I felt about him you wouldn't have kissed him!" Louis yells, his face turning red from his voice rising, "your just pissed of because of my reaction!"

"Felt.." Harry's voice cracks. A waterfall of tears fall from Harry's eyes, just the thought of someone saying that they felt what you feel for them now puts you in pain.

"Yeah, felt." Louis says bitterly. His eyes use to be filled with so much life but now their dull, no emotion behind them.

"Fuck you Louis." Niall says.

"Fuck you too Niall, maybe next Harry will tell you he loves you! Maybe!" Louis turns around and walks away. Tears fall from his eyes and his chest is in pain. Louis stumbles down the road as he reaches his house. First thing he does is throw everything around, screams and pulls at his hair. Then he sits at the rounded table and rolls five joints and smokes them all. Then he goes in the fridge and downs all of the cans of beer left over from yesterday's episode.

Harry stands there, his whole life tumbles before him. Harry doesn't love Louis, what was he thinking? He just didn't want Louis to be mad at him. And to be fair, Harry did kiss Niall back. So I guess now Louis actually has a reason to be mad at him. But over something so small? He's the one who said that he has no feelings for Harry what so ever so Harry doesn't understand why he's so pissed off. "Harry? You okay?" Niall's Irish voice asks in a soothing way.

Harry has no response, is he okay? To answer his question, how would you feel if you told someone you were in love with them and they totally blew you off? Telling you they hate you and they could never love you the way you do. It sucks shit, so no. Harry's not okay.

"C'mon, I'll take you somewhere else.." Niall's grabs Harry's arm and drags him to his car. Harry stares into space while they drive, over thinking everything Louis said.

"I thought I hated you,and you hated me?"

"I could never."

Harry slams his fist down on his leg and screams, till his face goes red and he's out of breath. He cries and cries, this action catches Niall off guard. "I fucking hate him! 'I could never.' He says! I was played like a game of cards! I was the game to him.." Harry yells but his yells lower down to a whisper. All Harry can do is cry and replay the scene that just happened. 'Why did I have to say that? Out of all fucking things to say I say that?!' Harry thinks to himself. "It was all a joke! He lured me into his web and I fell for it, eventually got caught in the act!" Harry cries.

"Harry, calm down, he's so not worth your while.." Niall try's to sooth him.

"I know he's not, I just wish we would've let me down easier than he did.." Harry wipes away his tears.

"Harry.." Niall stops, their in front of Niall's house. It's nice and it's basic, "was what Louis.. Said, was that true?"

"That he hates me? Yeah obviously.. he wouldn't just say that-"

"No, about your father..." Harry's eyes widen, 'he heard that?' Harry's eyes tear up as he nods, "oh Harry.." Niall wraps his arms around him as Harry softly cries into his shoulder.

"I di-didn't know if y-you heard that.." Harry's muffled words say into Niall's leather jacket.

"I did, that's why I came running.."

"Don't pity me okay? I'll f-fix everything with m-my dad, I promise you."

"You don't need to promise me anything like that, but if you are going to promise me anything..." Niall's eyes lock with Harry's as he gets off of Niall's shoulder, "promise me you stay far away from Louis as possible."

"You don't have to tell me that twice."