29

A/N:

6 more chapters left?

---------------------------

"Good morning Lou!" Harry says when Louis opens his eyes, they're still in the tent. Louis smiles at Harry as he has an ear to ear smile on his face. Memories from last night float though their heads. Louis rolls over on his stomach and looks down at Harry who has now laid down.

Louis sighs. He grabs his boxers and puts them on under the sheets so Harry couldn't see him, he then gets on his hands and knees and crawls out of the small space. Harry smiles at the fond memories, his hands fly up to his face as he hides his huge smile when Louis ducks his head in. Louis chuckles and runs his hands over his eyes, wiping away the crusty stuff in his eyes, "pancakes for my love?" Louis asks. Harry with his hands still covering his beat red face and his ear to ear smile, he nods and says something that Louis can't hear due to Harry's huge hands covering his whole face, "Harry I can't hear a word your saying love."

Harry moves his hands off of his face to his red face, "that would be lovely Lou." Harry repeats himself. He sits up in the fort, quickly covering himself cause he is in fact, butt naked. The older lad shakes his head.

"I've already seen it Haz." Louis laughs and Harry's face turns an even more red.

"Louis, do you think we went a little fast with the whole thing? I mean, we only met what? A month ago?" Harry sighs. Louis' smile fades away. He crawls into the tent and wraps his arm around Harry's shoulders.

"I mean, we did know each other a long time ago-"

"Yeah but we never talked, I was afraid of you and you didn't want to be seen with me.. Maybe we're just caught up in the moment, what if we realize that we never even liked each other but liked the idea of liking each other?"

"Harry... I have no idea, but I'd never not like you, I mean sure we did have sex in the 6 or 7 days we've been together and we use to fight a lot but that don't mean we don't love one another.. You even said you loved me before we even started talking." Louis insurers Harry hoping it will sink in. Harry nods and turns to kiss Louis on his lips long, so slow and passionately. Putting so much meaning into on kiss.

"Louis, do you ever want to like, want to do it again?" Harry mumbles into Louis' lips.

"Have sex? Yes-"

"No!" Harry giggles, "let me clarify what I meant, I mean, smoke weed and cigarettes?" Harry's smiles is gone and Louis kisses Harry's cheek.

"I won't smoke weed anymore for it makes you unhappy but can I smoke cigarettes? It's the one way I get rid of stress and I can't just quit it that easily you know?" Louis unwraps his arm from Harry's broad shoulders.

"Okay.. That'd be fine, just not in the house okay?" Harry asks and Louis nods.

"Okay! Enough of this! Let's eat and have sex again!" Louis jumps up and runs out of the fort and into the kitchen. Harry laughs loudly and shakes his head.

"Louis!"

*~*~*~*

The boys walk around the mall holding one another's hands, being all cute and shit. They walk into multiple stores but don't buy anything because their not looking for anything, they came to the mall for one thing and one thing only and that's Starbucks. Don't judge them, they wanted something to do so they decided to go to Starbucks but they ended up walking around the mall and looking at stuff just for fun. Once their finally done looking at stuff they walk to Starbucks. They look at the line and it's huge and long. They both look at each other and shrug their shoulders. They want their Starbucks coffee now and only now. They stand in line and talk to each other, hands still intertwined.

"Mommy, why are those two boys holding hands?" A little girl says behind them and giggles.

"You see, their in love, and they can be in love with each other because that's how God made them." The mom answers and this makes Harry and Louis' smiles grow huge.

"Mommy, I love Mac, does that mean we're going to love each other like them?"

"Well if that's what you want and that's what she wants then of course dear, be who you want to be, don't let people pull you guys down."

"Okay mommy! I'll tell her that I love her!" The little girl cheers.

Louis then feels two arms around his one leg, he gasps and looks down at the little girl that is smiling big up at Louis.

"Oh my goodness!" The mother pulls the little girl off of Louis and chuckles, "I'm so sorry, she never does that to anyone." The mother grabs the little girl and holds her in her arms.

"Oh no it's okay.." Louis says and smiles at the little girl. She giggles and hides her face in her moms neck, "what's your name love?"

"I'm Eve.." The girl says as she slowly takes her head out of her moms neck, "this is mommy, her real name is Wendy!"

"I'm Louis and this is Harry,"

"Is he your boyfriend?!" Eve giggles and Louis nods. Her smile becomes wider as of her eyes.

The line moves up, they walk to the till and order their drinks. Harry and Louis start to walk off with their drinks but is stopped by a tug at Harry's hand. They both turn around and Eve stands there with her cookie in hand.

"Barry and Lewis! Can you come to my mommys place and play with me? Mac is coming over, I want you to meet her?" Shes still holding Harry's hand. She had a toothless smile plastered on her small freckled face. She wipes away the piece of curly brown hair out of her face.

"Eve! There you are!" The mom comes running over with a small pick jacket in her hand. The mom looks like Eve, except her hair is straight and is in a braid. Eve's hair isn't in a braid and is just sitting there on her shoulders.

"Mommy can Lewis and Barry come over?!"

"I mean.." Wendy looks at Harry and Louis, looking for approval from them. They nod their heads and she nods her head at Eve who cheers and jumps up and down. Eve then starts pulling on Harry's hand, making him lose grip on Louis' as they run off towards the doors. Louis smiles fondly, seeing as though he has just seen the image he never wants to forget. Harry, with a child, but not just any kid, Louis and Harry's kid.