27

----------------------------

"Louis! Get off of him!" Zayn yells, Harry helps with trying to pry Louis off of Niall, Louis stays and starts yelling at him. Louis' knuckles are white because of the tight grip he has on Niall's shirt.

"Fuck you Niall! I hope you go to hell!" Louis screams.

"Enough!" Someone yells from behind everyone. Everyone stops and turns to look at a blonde person, one of the people Louis saw sitting around. The boy puts out his lighten smoke and shakes his head, smiling down at the two boys rapped up in their own little word. He runs his hand through his hair and puts his free hand on the side of him, for support, his hand rests on his hip. Harry gapes at the boy, not going to lie he was a charming and handsome man, but not someone Harry would drop Louis for.

Harry takes his hands off out Louis and sighs. The blonde boy puts his hand that recently ran through his head on this other hip. Louis gets off of Niall, spitting, it almost landing on his face. "Fuck you Louis! Your just mad that he kissed me on the first date you fuck up!" Niall says still on the floor, Zayn puts his hand out for Niall to take and for him to help him up. The boy laughs again and shakes his head.

"Didn't I just say 'enough'? You two are so immature.." He has a thick British accent. Louis rolls his eyes and looks at Zayn who just finished lighting a smoke. He takes a long drag and inhales it, holding it for about three seconds and then exhaling, "let's all be rational and drink, smoke, and have a great time. No immature comments about the past and no fighting. Seems doable for you kids."

"Shut the fuck up Josh, your not any better." A ravin haired girl walks down the stairs, stumbling and laughing at the drunk she spilt well trying to descend the stairs. She walks up to Louis and puts her hand out, "hi, I'm Carly, that's josh," she points to him, then turns to the boys on the couch, "Carter and Tyson." Carly takes a big swig of her now empty drink, due to it being all on the floor. Louis looks at her hand but keeps his hand down, she nods awkwardly and puts her hand down in a blink of an eye.

"I'm Louis and this is Harry." Louis does the honours of introducing Harry as he's too busy drooling over Josh. But who could blame him? Josh is a very attractive guy to guys and gals so it's not a big surprise Harry is staring. Harry snaps out of it once Louis says his name, waving at Carly.

"Oh my god Carly! We have a problem!" A girls voice comes from up stairs. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"That's my baby girl up there, her name is Peyton, I love her to bits but god she can be a little overwhelming-"

"Heard that now get your ass up here there's a spider and I'm going to cry!" Carly groans, grabbing Zayn's smoke out of his grasp and runs up the stairs, taking two at a time. Zayn chuckles and shakes his head.

"These are my demented roommates, me, Carly, josh, Tyson and Peyton all live here." Zayn says proudly. Louis and Harry nod their heads, smiling at the others.

"This is Harry and I'm Louis like I said. Harry and I live together." Louis says and wraps his arm around Harry's waist, making Harry smile and giggle. Louis is quite fond of Harry, he honestly can't believe they haven't fought yet.

Harry walks up to josh and puts his hand out for him to grab and shake. Josh smiles and takes Harry's hand and shakes it. They both turn a little red and walk away from each other.

"How was that?" Louis asks, clearly he's jealous, you can tell in the way his arms are crossed across his chest and his eyebrows scrunch up. Louis rolls his eyes and walks further into the house, grabbing one of the already poured drinks on the table, maybe if he gets totally wasted he won't get so jealous cause Louis Tomlinson doesn't get jealous. He just simply doesn't, it's a weird fact about him but it's the truth, but that all changed once Harry came into the picture. Everyone loves Harry, that's no secret, so when everyone is after your boyfriend you kinda get possessive. Obviously you would when you have a boyfriend who is too cute and adorable for his own good.

Harry sighs and follows Louis to the table and grabs one for himself, just one. Remember he's still underage, he's actually surprised that he's doing this, it's quite surprising Harry just let go of everything, he doesn't get emails from collages because he doesn't go to school, he doesn't have to wear his ugly clothes he use to wear all the time just to impress his father who is probably somewhere screwing around with another teenaged girl and he doesn't have to put up with snobby stuck up Christens. To say that Harry doesn't miss his father would just be a lie, he misses him, he misses having a fatherly figure to look up to and get advice from. Harry feels like he's never going to get that back, because his actual father doesn't support his life style if you can even call it that. Robin needs to know that it's life, boys do like boys and girls do like girls, it's not like a black sheep in a herd of white sheep's, it's quite common now for 'gay' people to could out of the closet. Harry just didn't get support fully from his parents.

Harry sighs and music starts playing though out the tiny house. "Louis, dance with me boyfriend!" Harry calls to Louis but the music is too loud, Louis walks off and grabs Tyson's hand and starts dancing with him, his drink in one hand and their fingers intertwined together with the other hand. Harry rolls his eyes and walks up to Josh, pulling him to where Louis and Tyson were and starts dancing with him. Grinding on each other, Josh and Harry giggle as they dance to Zayn's rap music.

Louis looks over to the two boys and his stomach drops. 'fine, if that's what you want then this is what I want..' Louis thinks to himself. Tyson try's to talk to Louis but his focus is on his boyfriend, who is dancing with someone other than Louis.

"Louis!" Louis snaps out of it looking at Tyson who has stopped dancing and is smiling to him. Tyson smiles and licks his lips, swiftly running his long lengthy fingers though his black hair, his blue eyes lock with Louis' blue eyes. He chuckles lightly, the music being to loud for Louis to hear his chuckle, "So Harry, you live together yeah?" Tyson asks and Louis nods his head.

"Yeah, and he's kinda my boyfriend but at this point I have no idea what's going on with us.." Louis yells over the music, but not loud enough for Harry to hear.

"Yeah," Tyson drags the word out a bit, "He doesn't deserve you Lou.." Tyson flirts and Louis rolls his eyes and smiles, might as well have some fun well Harry is having his fun.

"Oh, and you do?" Louis goes along with the flirting. Tyson smiles his perfect white smile, nodding and leaning in for a kiss. The drink seems to have gone straight to Louis' head cause without thinking he leans in too and kisses the total stranger. Louis wraps his arms around his neck and Tyson wraps his arms around Louis' small waist, closing the space in between them. Louis feels a hand on his shoulder, I rips his around and then he feels pins and needles on his cheek. Louis opens his eyes to a red faced, teary eyed Harry. Louis' stomach drops as he returned from where ever the fuck his brain was.

"fuck you Louis!" Harry yells. the music is turned off and Harry pours his drink on Tyson, making him gasp in shock and looking at Harry with a death glare, "that's for kissing my ex!"

"Wait Harry, ex?" Louis' voice starts shaking, is Harry breaking up with me is all Louis can think about at this moment. His head is running circles, making him dizzy.

"The week wasn't over! It's was just a week and in that week I got so attached! I can't believe I was going to have sec with you tonight!" Harry screams, Zayn runs down the stairs along with Carly and Peyton.

"Harry-"

"fuck you! Zayn drive me home!" Harry yells more and more tears fall from his eyes, they won't stop no matter how much he prays to God to make him stop crying.

Louis doesn't even think again, he grabs Harry's wrist and pulls him out of the house slamming the door behind him. Harry kicks and screams like a kid that doesn't get a candy from the candy store, throwing a hissy fit. He grabs Harry's head and pulls him into his shoulder wrapping his arms around him, Harry punches and screams, his yells echoing though out the empty streets. A single car drives by, it's head lights lighting up the streets. Harry stops and wraps his arms around Louis as well as he starts bawling in his shoulder.

"God Louis, you don't even know how much I love you." Harry hiccups, Louis smiles and kisses Harry's forehead in which wasn't good enough for Harry as he lifts his head and brings his face to Louis'. Their kiss is long and passionate, their hand roam each other's backs. Louis' hands find their way up to Harry's chocolate curls, his fingers start running though them, feeling complete and happy, not wanting this moment to end. Louis' hands wipe away Harry's tear stained cheeks and they separate for air. "lou, take m-me home.." Harry breaths. Louis doesn't know what to do so he just nods, and walks to the car with Harry's big hand in his tiny one.