31

A/N: add me on KIK!! We can talk and stuff.

----------------------------

"Bye Harry! Bye Lewis!" Eve calls out the door as Louis and Harry leave. Mac and Eve stand there hold one another's hands and waving to the two boys and saying goodbye. Louis and Harry both turn around and wave at the girls.

"Come back again!" Wendy says, they both nod their heads and gets into Anne's car. Louis starts the car and pulls into the street and drive away. The radio plays low music. Harry smiles as he remembers the little girl.

"I like Mac and Eve, their cute." Harry gushes. Louis nods and sighs.

"I feel like they both were scared of me," Louis says. I mean it's no wonder he thinks this, the girls spent their whole time with Harry. They clung to him as though he was a playground. It was nice for Louis to see that being as though it's what Louis loves in a guy, love in children. Louis loves it because he was surrounded by children when he was growing up; his mother has a lot of kids. He took care of them after school hours and when his mom came home he would leave and not come back till late.

"I'm sure they weren't." Harry says and places his hand on Louis' which is on the control shift. Louis nods and puts a smile on his face.

The rest of the ride was quiet, just the almost muted music playing though out the car. They were on their way to Anne's place to give back the car since they've had it for what seems like forever and Anne needs to go run errands. Louis looks towards Harry and smiles, he looks so perfect in his outfit, black skinnys, a white shirt and just plain old white vans, but Louis loves it. He loves the way Harry fits his clothes, their not too tight but their sure as hell not loose. Louis wears a black baggy hoodie, black ripped up skinnys and some adidas shoes. Nothing to flashy but not ugly either. Louis just fits that kind of look, like really baggy clothes, they make him look really tiny though he's tiny already.

Once they get to the house. Louis leaves the car running and hops in the back so Anne can drive them home. A few seconds later Harry honks the horn and Anne comes rushing down the path and into the car. She huffs as she gets in and buckles herself so that she wouldn't die, her words. Louis laughs a little at Anne, she scowls and puts the car in drive, then their off.

With Anne in the car it was never quite. She wouldn't stop talking! She would talk about one thing, end her thoughts on that, and then start talking about something else. Louis' never been so happy to get out of a car in his whole life till now. Harry says goodbye to his mother and closes the door as she's still talking. They fast walk up the path and get into the house. Louis sighs and Harry try's to hold back his laugh but he can't, it all comes out, it's a quick laugh, loud and short. His hands fly up to his mouth and his eyes go wide.

"Harry, was that you?" Louis asks a huge smile on his face, Harry doesn't hesitate to shake his head rapidly, lying to Louis, "that was really something Haz"

Harry's face is pure red, "don't judge me!" Harry yells as he runs away into the hallways where his bedroom is. It might as well be a spare one seeing as though neither do Harry or Louis sleep in there. They've never spelt in there actually. Just a room with a bed and no use.

Harry jumps and flops on the bed with his face into the basically new pillows, he groans and Louis comes into the room with a fond smile. Harry stays face down groaning, not noticing the person standing right behind him. "Louis get in here!" Harry calls out and Louis can't help it anymore, he laughs and Harry jumps. He walks over to the boy on the bed and sits beside him, admiring his looks and him in general.

Harry grabs Louis face and kisses him, like actually passionately kisses him, it was slow at first but Louis grabbed Harry's hips then they laid down. The kisses got faster and sloppier, almost like they never knew how to kiss. Then Harry breaks from Louis for some breath. Louis is panting and biting his already red lips, he's still on top of Harry. Harry smiles and pecks Louis' lips once more before getting up and making Louis get off and walking to the hallway again.

"What do you want to eat?" Harry calls out, he looks into the fridge to see there's no food, "well let's have some pizza."

It's 7:28 pm and its almost like their starving. Harry has decided he's going to go shop for some food. Their in need for something in the fridge. The lack of food makes Harry sad, cause he does like food and cooking. Harry pulls out his phone and starts dialing the number for pizza. It seems like the pizza guy is Harry and Louis' best friend from the amount of pizza they consume.

"Pizza sounds great babe!" Louis says and Harry gasps, almost dropping his phone.

"You just called me babe.." Harry says and Louis laughs. Harry's been called babe before but when Louis says it it's like the whole world stops right there and just stays there, his soft lips repeating themselves over and over again. And it's not like Harry meant to gasp, it just happened. Things happen.

"Oh Harry, I like cheese." Louis ignores the fact that Harry's jaw is one the ground. Louis can just change a subject so effortlessly. With Harry he can't even lie without feeling like shit afterwards. But that's just Harry, no ones like Harry, that's why Louis loves him so much. Lowkey just saying.