19

--------------------------------

Louis and Harry go to the shop to find some clothes and a shirt for Louis. Considering that he's practically naked, and Harry can't stand looking at Louis' back and chest any longer. Harry secretly likes looking at Louis shirtless, its the only time he ever got and gets to. Louis and Harry walk into the first shop in the mall.

'It is what it is' tattooed onto louis' chest. Thinking to himself, deciding that that tattoo is Harry's favourite one. Harry doesnt know why, but it just is.

"Harry, how about this one?" Louis asks and holds up a black shirt, nodding his head, Harry looks around to see people watching Louis with a hard stare. The fact that Louis doesn't have a shirt is probably why they stare. Harry looks around ignoring the wondering eyes, he notices a shirt hanging up and smiles. Walking up to it Harry picks it up and nods. He walks back to Louis, laughing Harry looks at the picture for longer before Louis notices.

"What's so funny mate?" Louis asks. Harry's smile fades a bit but comes back after hearing the word mate come out of Louis' mouth. Harry flips the white cloth around showing the gay pride Apple. Louis takes it in his hand and smiles, "we have a bit of money, find yourself an outfit, pay for it, go change in the bathroom somewhere and meet me in front of Starbucks." Louis says and gives Harry 50$. Half of the money Anne gave Louis to find a shirt.

"Louis, what are you doing?" Harry asks with a little smile on his face.

"A surprise," Louis smirks and walks away from Harry leaving him clueless as to what the small boy has planned. Harry smiles and looks around for a shirt. He grabs a white wool sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. Happy with his outfit, Harry pays and finds a place for him to get dressed. Once he does he quickly changes and texts Louis.

Harry: I have my outfit, should I meet you yet?

Seconds later Harry gets a reply from Louis.

Louis: took yah long enough churchboi XD yeah meet me at Starbucks homo xx

Harry giggles at the message and starts walking around looking for the shop Louis and Harry are supposed to meet at.

...-... (When this happens it means like Louis/Harry's pov but the at the same time. Like for an example Harry was looking for an outfit well Louis was doing the same, well now we get to see Louis' journey. Haha okay peace)

Louis walks out of the store and looks around, he had just paid for the shirt Harry showed him and now is looking for something to complete the look. Louis walks around for a while until he finds a store with all just jeans. Looking down Louis laughs at his shirtless self, and his baggy sweats. Louis puts the shirt on he just bought and walks into the store.

Looking around Louis picks up a pair of black jeans. He starts walking to the till worker when he saw a jean jacket, looking at the price tag Louis grabbed the jacket and walks to the till. "So this is everything?" The girl asks and Louis looks around a runs and grabs a pair of black vans and runs back and nods, "total comes up to 46.30$ no tax." Louis gives her the fifty dollar bill and she smiles.

She packs the stuff into a bag and hands him it. "Thank you..." Louis waits for the girl to say her name.

"Eleanor.." She smiles. (Sorry couldn't leave her out)

"Thank you Eleanor." Louis walks out of the store and to a bathroom to change into the outfit he's proud he got.

Louis' phone vibrates and he sees a text from 'Hazza' and smiles.

Harry: I have my outfit, should I meet you yet?

'Shit, shit, shit..' Louis says to himself and quickly types back a response and puts his phone in his sweatpants pocket. He then starts running though the mall to the nearest bathroom and quickly gets changed. He then runs though the mall to find the Starbucks. He wants to get there before Harry does. Louis finally finds it and goes and sits at a table.

Harry sighs and turns the corner, he's been looking for Starbucks forever now. Finally, he gets the balls to ask someone. "Excuse me?" Everyone he asks ignores him, they look but don't say anything in response.

Harry: LOUIS IM LOST

Louis: how'd you get lost? It's not even a big mall?

Harry: idk!

Harry start walking a bit and his phone buzzes.

Louis: Harry, I can see you. You where standing in front of it the whole time... ._.

Harry turns around and laughs, Starbucks was right behind him the whole time. He looks around to see if he can find Louis but he can't. Harry has looked at all of the table and all over. Then a had is placed over Harry's mouth and another hang on his eyes. "Harry Edward Styles, your under arrest for the crime of being so god damn cute.." Louis uncovers his eyes and mouth. He looks harry up and down, looking at the outfit he picked, "I like the boots, change in style.."

"Yeah well new place new me!" Harry says and smiles.

"Does the new Harry get lost in a small mall?"

"Hey! That was one time.." Harry's face is red and his eyes dart around. Finally Harry looks at Louis' outfit. Harry is in awe, the shirt he picked out, black skinny jeans and a jean jacket, "your outfit is way better than mine.." Harry huffs and Louis laughs a little bit.

"I like yours better so.." Louis walks off and towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" Harry calls out and runs to catch up. Louis turns and shakes his head.

"What'd I tell you?" Louis asks and Harry shrugs.

"I can't remember"

"It's a surprise."