Ages are not right don't be like 'that's not how old Danielle is!' Because I know.

-------------------------

"Harry, it's not what it looks like please don't get the wrong idea!" Louis rushes up to Harry, grabbing his cheeks and holding his face. Harry grabs onto Louis' shirt and pulls him closer as they kiss. Louis surprised he grabs onto Harry's hair and starts playing with it as they share a long a passionate kiss. Danielle stands there awkwardly and rolls her eyes.

"Okay, okay we get it you guys are together whatever.." She says and Harry breaks from the kiss and walks over it her.

"If you ever go near my boyfriend again I swear to god.. I don't mind you being our friends but if you ever do that again in my- our house... any where for that matter, I will have no choice but to drop your ass. I fucking love him Danielle.. It's hurts that the first thing you would do when I'm not in sight is fucking kiss him." Harry says, his face still clear with hurt. Danielle blinks a couple times before she smiles. Harry confused he glares at her and she nods.

"I get it." She says, "don't let him go Louis, as of you Harry."

Harry and Louis both nod and leave the room. Harry is distant from Louis. Not wanting to talk or rethink about what just happened. At least he now knows how Louis felt, catching the people you love or in Louis' case before, really liked, with someone else. It's like your getting your heart getting ripped out and stomped on repeatedly.

"Harry..." Louis says when they walk into their room. Harry turns to Louis and acting like nothing's bothering him when it's clear on his face. Harry takes off his shirt and pants while Louis closed the door. He stands there in just boxers and he gets in the bed and covers himself with the big blankets. Louis sighs and does the same.

Before Louis gets into the bed, he goes and turns off the light.

"You mad?" Louis asks once he's in the bed again. Harry nods his head, being blunt about the hold situation.

"Well yeah Louis, do you want me to be happy? I just caught my boyfriend, who is supposed to be gay, kissing a girl." Harry mumbles. Louis nods, Harry turns to Louis and hugs his side.

"But the hard part is no matter what you do I won't be mad for long or stop loving you. You know that right lou?" Harry says his head on Louis' chest. Louis nods his head saying yes. Harry closes his eyes and goes to sleep, shortly after Louis doing the same.

*~*~*

Harry and Louis wake up, they go to the kitchen and sit there while the water for the tea boils. Danielle shortly after walks out of her room for the night and sits next to Harry. She grabs his shoulder and smiles. "I'm terribly sorry about last night, you invite me into your house without knowing me really and I pull that.. I'm just really sorry Harry." She says and the water is done. She gets up and walks towards the kettle.

"I noticed that you have an American accent.." Harry says starting up conversation. Danielle nods and gives up on making tea, since her head is else where.

"Yeah, I was born in Hinsdale, Illinois like in the United States. But I moved her when I was about 9 and lived her since." She rambles on. Louis gets up and grabs 3 mugs making everyone tea. "What about you guys? Have you guys always lived here?"

Harry shakes his head no. "Holmes Chapel, Cheshire." Harry says bluntly.

"That's where you where born?"

"Yeah but then moved to a small town, don't wanna talk about that and then here." Louis places a cup of green tea in front of Harry and Danielle before sitting down himself.

"I was born in Doncaster. I moved to the small town with my mom and sisters then moved out on my own when I was 18 and they moved back," Louis says and takes a sip of his tea, he sighs after and smiles, "but I did meet Harry and we moved out here. So that was nice."

Danielle nods her head and smiles, "so how old are you guys anyways?"

"I'm 19, Harry's 16." Louis says and her eyes widen.

"You'd think Harry would be the oldest eh?" She giggles and Louis and Harry laugh.

"How old are you?" Harry asks. She shifts awkwardly and sighs.

"I'm 18.." She says and Harry's eyes open wide.

Once everyone is finished with their drinks Danielle leaves to go to work, and Louis and Harry watch tv and cuddle on the couch. Watching the X factor Louis and Harry go against each other on whose going home. Harry looks towards Louis and smiles as he rest his head on Louis' chest. 'He's so beautiful..' Harry thinks to himself. Louis smiles down at Harry making him go deeper in thought.

"You okay hazza?" Louis asks and Harry nods.

"Your just so beautiful.." Harry goes in for a kiss but Louis' phone rings.

"Sorry love gotta get this." Louis moves out from Harry's grip and walks over to the kitchen. Louis holds his finger up signalling Harry that he'll be a few seconds. Harry frowns and goes back to watching that show, turning to the direction Louis went every few minutes.

Harry sits there for a few more minutes till Louis comes back with tears in his eyes. Harry jumps up immediately and hugs Louis. Causing him to cry more and louder. They both wrap their arms tightly around each other, Louis playing with the curls at the back of Harry's head. This calms him down as weird as it seems. Also when Louis is worked up about something, at the end of the night when he gets to cuddle Harry he knows everything he gets worked up about is nothing to be mad or sad about.

"Babe, you wanna talk about it?" Harry concernedly asks, making Louis nod his head. Harry takes him to the couch and turns the tv off, and lays on the couch, motioning for Louis to lay on top of him. Louis crawls on and hugs Harry tightly. He sniffles and sighs. "What's wrong?" Harry asks.

"Harry you don't have to just know that, but my mom sent down two tickets to Doncaster to see her and my family, she said she wanted to meet you and if you don't meet up to her expectations then she's going to keep me with her at the house.." Louis sobbed. Harry kisses the top of Louis' head and rubs his arm.

"Louis, I'm like a church boy remember?" Harry laughs and Louis shakes his head.

"That won't mean anything to her, if you have a good life then you get to be with me but if you have a terrible past, no offence but like you, then we can't be together.." Louis' eyes get puffy and he sniffles again, "your the best thing that happened to me.. I can't lose you! And if I have to fight with her to keep you then so be it."