(Edited)

----------------------

Harry's phone vibrates in his pocket. Making him jump in his sleep, He grabs his phone from his back pocket in his pants and see the text from Louis.

Louis: Hi

Sighing Harry turns his phone off and gets off the couch. he had 20 minutes of sleep. Harrys head is pounding more than ever. Groaning Harry drags himself to the kitchen and swallows two more Advils and walks to the couch, flops on it and turns the tv on. A rerun of The X-Factor plays. Harry has seen this one to many times, he knows exactly what happens.

Harry sits there for a good ten minutes watching the show before looking at his phone on the couch. Sighing, his long fingers grab his phone and unlocks it.

Harry: Hello...

Harry hesitates to send the message; then he erases the message and turns his phone off. Harry rolls over and falls asleep on the couch.

------------------

(This is Harry's dream cause why tf not)

"Harry Styles, do you take Maddi Connor to have and to hold, though sickness and though heal-" the doors fling open and a short man with tattoos and piercings stands there.

"Harry, don't do this," Louis voice cracks, his eyes watering. Harry looks at the man.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" Harry walks down the aisle, his mother and Robin have disapproving faces on and watch as Harry stands with Louis. Everyone watches the two boys as Louis grabs Harry's long fingers.

"That's supposed to be me up there with you.."

-------------

Harry wakes up in sweat. Looking around Zayn sits on the other couch with a bag of chips as he scrolls though Netflix.

"Good sleep?" Zayn laughs. Harry shakes his head as he gets off the couch. "not at all.." Harry mumbles as he climbs the stairs and goes into the bathroom. Harry's face is pale and clammy.

"what's wrong with me..?" he runs the cold water and grabs a face cloth. wetting the cloth Harry squeezes the extra water out and wipes his face. One more look at himself he smiles and walks out of the bathroom.

"Louis! get your fat ass up!" Niall yells at Louis from the open door. Louis rolls over and sit up. glaring at Niall Louis runs his fingers through his hair and yawns.

"what could you possibly want now?" Louis groans. Louis can't help but take what Niall said to the heart. He hates when Niall calls him, fat, ugly, annoying, stupid and anything along the lines of what Louis doesn't like about himself.

"I was wondering if you got time to do something with me.." Niall smirks and walks into the house.

Louis stands up and walks to the kitchen. Rolling his eyes he grabs a cup and starts making some coffee. "I'm listening.." Louis mumbles for Niall to continue.

Smiling smugly, Niall crosses his arms over his chest, "Oh forget it, your to pussy to do this." Niall laughs at Louis surprised face. No ones called Louis a pussy for that he's the one usually calling people pusses. Laughing Louis walks up to Niall, literally three feet away from him. Louis smiles, "try me."

"Harry, your moms on the phone.." Zayn calls from the kitchen and Harry spins around on the sofa. mouthing 'what' he shoots up and takes big long steps to the phone. Grabbing it from Zayn he brings it to his ear ever so slowly. Harry's heart is pounding, he can't believe that she called here.