25

-----------------------------

"Look, all I'm saying is Ariel could have communicated to him by writing..?" Anne says well she brings out all of Harry's old vcr movies that's where in the back of her car for years now. Anne has always wanted to get rid of them but now she's happy she didn't sooner.

"Can she even write? You know, with her not knowing how to even walk in the beginning?" Louis giggles as he hooks up the vcr. Harry sits there watching his mom and his boyfriend being his slaves. Surprisingly Louis and Anne are actually use to it.

"Still tho Lou, she could play charades for the love of God!" Anne laughs as she looks though the the movies. Harry's favourite was and still is beauty and the beast so of course he's going to want to watch it.

As soon as 'Beauty and the Beast' is in Anne's hand Harry jumps up like he use to when he was young. Harry practically jumped at Anne and ripped the movie out of her hand and placed it in the vcr and it started to play. Anne laughs at her boy, it's nice to have things going the right way for once. It's a nice change. It's a nice feeling. Everything at the moment is nice, playing it simple. Simple yet affective.

"Harry Styles, get your ass over here.." Louis says sternly and points to the spot beside him. Harry looks at Louis and to his hand and then back to Louis, a moment of braveness washes over Harry as he gets up, making Louis smile, but Harry doesn't sit beside him. Instead, Harry moved himself to the couch on the opposite side of the room from Louis. This movement of being brave made Louis frown and making Harry chuckle, "Harry." Louis whines but Harry just crosses his arms and sticks his tongue out at him like a little kid not getting another cookie even though the little kid has had to many to count.

"You knuckle head, go sit with your boyfriend!" Anne says and Harry gapes at his mother.

"How dare you!" Harry's hand is on his chest and Louis rolls his eyes. Harry's mouth twitches into a smile, "I'm not sitting by him because of something he said!"

"And that is?" Louis crosses his arms and licks his lips. Harry's eyes dart down to his lips and licks his own. Now that he's got his eyes locked one Louis' lips, all Harry wants is to kiss him. Harry's head motions Louis to go to the kitchen. Louis nods and gets up, "imma make some popcorn for myself." Then he struts to the kitchen, turning around and with his finger, try's to seductively lure Harry into the kitchen for a short make out section?

"I want some!" Harry plays along with Louis' lie, Harry jumps up and runs to the kitchen.

"Help me then" Louis turns around and bumps into Harry, then both covering each other's mouths in attempt to not laugh and make it obvious.

"I love you," Harry whispers and Louis sighs.

"I love you!" Louis shouts, Anne shushes the boys from the living room.

"We do have neighbours boys!" Anne shouts at the same sound Louis did. Making the boys roll their eyes, Louis walks to the cabinet and pulls out the popcorn.

"Louis, can I just say how good your looking right now?" Harry says and raps his arms around Louis' waist.

"Really? For once I look... Decent?!" Louis gasps and giggles.

"Shut up, let's take a picture shall we?" Harry pulls out if phone making Louis roll his eyes.

"I guess..." Louis groans and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Okay ready?"

"Just take the goddamn thing!" Anne yells. Harry and Louis both roll their eyes and position themselves in the lighten. Louis shakes his head.