22

A/N

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT ITS CHAPTER 22!
Sorry,
That's it.
Oh
Also I'm in a really fluffy mood sooo
Here comes,
FLUFFY SHIT

-------------------------------

"Lou! It's been a day and your socks are already on the floor!" Harry whines and picks up the pieces of dirty cloth. Harry plugs his nose and throws them at Louis which end up on the top of his head. Harry bursts out laughing and Louis looks unamused. Louis peels them off of his head and folds them, he throws them back in which they hit Harry in the face causing both of them to start laughing. Their faces are red and Louis' on the couch holding his stomach.

"How is that so funny?!" Louis calls out but doesn't get a response because Harry is laughing to hard, he can barely breathe so communication isn't exactly capable at the moment. Louis watches Harry fondly but shakes it off as he turns back to his phone and continues to scroll though Facebook.

Harry calms himself down and gets off the floor he was rolling around on due to his laughing fit. "Lou, I'm hungry.." Harry grabs his stomach and falls to the ground again pretending to die.

"Did you just pretend to die from malnutrition? Really hazza?" Harry's stomach flutters at the nickname but remains with his tongue suck out to the side and his hands over his stomach. Louis chuckles as he gets off the leather couch and grabs the new house phone they got that came with the new house, "your mum would kill me if I actually killed you." Louis laughs at himself as he starts pressing buttons on the phone to call for pizza.

"Louis William Tomlinson! Put that phone down and make me some food!" Harry sits up really fast, making Louis jump.

"But pizzza!" Louis whines. Harry shakes his head and crosses his arms.

"No."

"But-"

"No! Make me something with... chicken! I love chicken.." Harry's stomach rumbles at the thought of food. Louis can hear it as he gives in for two reasons. One, pity, two, no money for pizza. Louis drags himself to the kitchen and pulls out a pan and and puts it back. He doesn't even know what he's going to make, so with that being said, Louis looks though the fridge. The only food that they have is, mozzarella cheese, Parma ham, oranges, apples, milk, carrots, chicken ('of course' Louis thinks to himself), and potatoes. Louis smiles because he knows exactly what's he making.

"Lou I'm dying!" Harry calls out Louis looks over to Harry and he's laying on the floor like a star facing down.

"Thought you already were?" Louis sasses and Harry groans.

"I was obviously resurrected from the dead, duh Lou!" You can practically hear in Harry's voice that he's rolling his eyes. Louis pulls out his pans and pots and starts cooking right away.

•*•*•

"Chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham, with a side of homemade mashed potatoes. You can thank me," Louis places a plate of food in front of Harry and his mouth starts watering.

"Oh my god, Louis!" Harry says and looks at the food again.

"Yes?"

"Y-you can cook?!" Louis shoves his shoulder lightly in a joking matter as they dig into the food Louis prepared for the two of them.

Both of them eat in silence, the only sound is their forks against their plates and moans from the good tasting food. Harry looks up and Louis has his knee on his side and eating faster then he normally. Soon the meal is done and Louis is satisfied that the meal turned out. Harry finishes first and puts the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and points at Louis. Louis just nods and finishes his last bit of food on his plate.