26

@ storywritinghomo because she's a scandalous hotdog...

----------------------------

Harry and Louis change into their outfits and walk out at the same time, hoping that Anne doesn't think anything happened at the sight of their slightly flustered faces. Louis smiles as Harry almost trips over himself, Harry's wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt sleeved shirt, and to top off his outfit, a green beanie on top of his head, Harry's chocolate curls poking out on the sides. Louis is wearing black skinny jeans, a Grey long sleeve shirt/hood less sweater and just like his boyfriend, a grey beanie on top of his head with his hair tucked in it.

Anne smiles when she sees the two boys like a mother does when she sees her baby come out of kindergarten for the first day. To say she's happy would be an understatement, she loves her new life, as do Louis and Harry.

The two boys have a chance now that Robin is hopefully out of the picture for good, they can be happy for once. They like their time together just as much as they like their time alone. They make each other happy, they both have their problems, but that's what relationships are for. To be together and help each other thought tuff times, to nourish and care for each other. So basically all in all be there for each other at despite times and when one is needing or wanting.

"My boys.." Anne says, clear fondness behind her voice. Harry smiles and Louis rolls his eyes. Making Anne get up and tap his nose, "what? I can't be proud and happy for my two boys?" Anne gasps. Harry stays quiet, unsure what to say or do, so he stands there awkward as hell.

"Anne, the thing is.. I Louis Tomlinson, for a fact did not come out of your lady part, there for making me my own man and not your 'boy'." Louis says smugly. Anne stands there, all goes quite and Louis clears his throat, "besides, it'd be weird that I would be dating my brother if I were your son."

"Okay this is weird!" Jacob jumps up from the couch and scratches the back of his neck. Everything at the moment is super awkward and no one knows what to say or do.

"Okay, how about we take some pictures, me and Jacob will stay here and you guys will go to this address," Anne says as she pulls out a white sheet of paper and hands it to Louis. He opens it to find words that read out '356 Whalen Street west', "and then we'll all go out to dinner and you guys can go home. Deal?"

Louis and Harry exchange looks before nodding their heads and getting their jackets and shoes on.

"Wait! Pictures!" Anne yells and everyone laughs. The boys take off their jackets and move in close together. Anne pulls out her phone and points it at Louis and Harry but frowning at the device in her hands unpleased, "lightings not good enough, let's go out to the back yeah?" Harry groans as he drags himself outside. Louis and the rest follow him smiling.

"You better get this.." Harry mumbles and Anne scoffs, reporting that she heard Harry and if he doesn't lose his attitude he won't be going to the surprise. Harry shuts up quickly, acting as if he never said anything in the first place, and at this point that's a good move for him to pull. Harry and Louis wrap their arms around each other, Louis' hand rests on Harry's lower back as do Harry's hand on Louis' lower back.

"Do something! Smile, hug, just something..." Anne calls out to them. Harry looks at Louis and Louis poses with his free hand pointing at Harry and his mouth open. Harry smiles and kisses Louis' cheek making Anne squeal and snap the picture. She shows the boys and Louis grabs her phone and starts editing it, all he really did was put a filter on it. Pleased with how it turned out, Louis hands the phone back and asks her to send it to him, Harry saying the same thing.

(A/N: just pretend Louis has piercings, I'm to lazy to find one with piercings and tattoos and plus I really like this one

(A/N: just pretend Louis has piercings, I'm to lazy to find one with piercings and tattoos and plus I really like this one. So yeah.)

"Nice picture boys." Jacob says and smiles. Anne agrees and the boys nod their heads.

After taking a thousand more pictures, Anne send Harry and Louis off with her car that she 'doesn't need till tomorrow' to the location on the piece of paper. Louis is driving because Harry doesn't know how to drive. Harry rolls down his window and sticks his head out of it. The wind blows him his curls and he closes his eyes, feeling free and great. Louis smiles fondly at his boyfriend, thinking about Harry's words earlier,

"Tonight is the night Lou, I love you with all my heart, I'm ready."

Is he really ready? Is Louis ready? It hasn't even been that long like two month since they met and their already taking in such a big commitment. Louis loves Harry don't get him wrong, it's just, what happens happens. What if Louis and Harry get in a fight the day after having sex? Or what if one of them backs out because their too scared for such a part in the 'serious' relationship? What if, this statement shouldn't even be used because a lot of things can happen, it's just that you enjoy them to the fullest so that they don't have to be a waist of memories or a first time.

"Harry you get your head in and we stop the car and walk into this random house?" Louis says, signalling that their there and Harry laughs. He pulls his head in the window and unbuckles himself. They both open the doors and drag themselves out of the car, smiling the lads close the doors and walk up to the really tiny house, like smaller than Louis, and that's saying a lot.

They walk up the steps and knock on the door considering there's no doorbell. The door flings open and Zayn's standing there, a smile plastered on his face. Harry jumps on Zayn and hugs him super tightly, they laugh as they tumble to the floor. Louis smiles as well and looks into the house to see that theirs Liam sitting on the couch, some chick, three other guys he doesn't know and-

Louis glares at Niall, he just smiles back and downs a drink of who knows what. Harry and Zayn get off of the ground and Harry makes eye contact with Niall, his smile fades and he shifts on his heels awkwardly.

"Good to see you Harry and Louis, how's it going?" Niall says and smiles his perfect yet unforgivable smile. Louis glares and Harry smiles.

"Great! How about you?"

"Fine, missing your lips though Haz.." Niall winks and that's enough to make Louis lose it.