18

-------------------------------

"Anne, what are you talking about?" Robin try's to reach for her hand but she slaps his hand away. She glares at Robin and grabs Harry's hand and storms up the stairs into Germas room, grabs her hand. They rush out of the house and into Anne's car.

"What started all of this? Hmh?" Anne asks Harry. Harry's head hangs low, he wipes his tears and sighs.

"I was at Louis' house-"

"Louis? Like Tomlinson?" Germa interrupts.

"Yes Germa, Louis William Tomlinson, not that we got the sorted, I came home and they were fondling either other." Harry says and Anne starts the car. Mumbling good enough to for her and driving off, "where are we going?"

"Knowing Robin, he's going to hurt Louis, we will help him.. But that's it. He's your friend, I want your friends in no harm." Anne says and pulls up to Louis' house, "go, get him. Germa get in the front, I don't think you want to be sitting beside him.." Harry and Germa unbuckle the seat belts and get out of the car. Germa going into the passengers seat and Harry nervously walking up to the door he promised Niall he would never go to again.

Harry sighs deeply and knocks on the door. Seconds later the door opens and Louis stands there with no shirt on, only baggy sweats, showing off his v-line. Louis' eyes brighten up and a smile forms on his lips, but fades when he sees the car parked in the drive way. He begins to close the door but Harry grabs his hand and pulls him out into the cold autumn evening. "Louis there is no time, my mother says Robin will hurt you.." Harry opens the door for Louis.

Louis hesitates and gets in with a huff. Germa turns around and glares at the man. Earning one back, Germa turns around and plays the radio. Louis sits the farthest he can from Harry, which makes Harry actually believe Louis hates him. Not that he never believed it, just, Harry didn't want to believe it. Just to think that happened yesterday. Harry sighs and buckles himself in. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, where are you taking me on this fine evening ma'am?" Louis asks while he straps himself in his seat. Anne laughs.

"I'm taking you and my kids out of this town, we can't be here no more, Robin has done some things I can't even image he ever doing, but he did.." Anne's tears roll down her face and onto her lap. She sniffles and wipes them away.

"And why am I here exactly?"

"My father doesn't like opticals, he'll hurt anyone that has anything to do with his mistakes, except the one he's made the mistake with." Germa explains. Harry stays quiet, planning everything that will happen once they reach a place Anne thinks is safe. Harry and his family will deal with money, which means them all getting jobs to afford at least a small house, until they reach enough money, they will pay for a hotel. Louis will find his own way to get himself back on his feet and Harry will never have to see Louis' face again. Simple yet affective.

"Louis?" Anne asks. They get onto the freeway and drive at 140, the speed limit.

"Hm?" Louis hums.

"You'll have to live with us, till we know your safe-"

"What?!" Harry yells, this was not the plan Harry had in mind. His stomach flips when Louis turns and smiles at him. Maybe Louis doesn't hate him, maybe just trying to protect himself.

"That's okay, I can live with it." Louis says. Anne nods her head.

The drive is going to take hours, Harry leans his head back and closes his eyes. Might as while sleep the drive away.

•*•*•

Harry's eyes open, the bright sun blinding him. He looks down by his waste and an arm is draped over top on it. Looking up, Harry sees a sleeping Louis. Harry's sleeping on Louis' shoulder. Feeling awkward, Harry try's to shift his way out of Louis' grasp but awakes Louis. Harry freezes and pretends to sleep.