28

A/N: so, I'm terrible at writing smut because this would be my first time.. So don't judge me but also give me pointers if that makes any sense.

------------------------------

The drive to the house was quite, all you can here is the radio singing quietly and the wind blowing. Once or twice someone would hum along to the song that was playing, but the rest of the time they were lost in their thoughts. What could happen tonight was mainly the biggest thing, what was going to make of them if one of the two boys backed out? They both know that they love one another but is it going to be enough to have sex with one another and not feel weirded out or just grossed out?

Louis pulls up to the house, turning off the car and sighing as the melodies of the radio are still playing. Harry closes his eyes and listens to the song, "I like this song.." He says to Louis, catching him off guard. 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars plays softly throughout the car. Louis smiles at Harry and sits there, staring at him with his eyes, head back, and his hands in the air swaying back and forth to the beat of the song.

"Harry, you're-" Louis starts but is interrupted by Harry's lips. Harry's hands rest on Louis' cheeks, he's practically on top on him right now. Louis grabs Harry's waist to stable him. This is how it was like when they first kissed, except Harry had a lesser chance of hitting his head on the top of the roof before then he does now. They separate long enough to breathe and hold a conversation for five seconds, "h-Harry," Louis' lips are pink and puffy as for Harry's. Their eyes are wild and their cheeks are flustered.

"Love you Louis.." Harry breathes out, his hot breath hits Louis' face, the sent of mint hits Louis' nose. He smiles and nods, showing Harry that he in fact loves him back. Harry gets off of Louis and sighs, "you know I'm scared to death right now, but I'm sharing this moment with you.. This is going to be the biggest moment of my life and I want you to be there for me and I-I.... I don't know what I'm saying anymore but I need you to know that I love you so much Louis, I wouldn't change this moment for the world.. I just said that.." Harry runs both of his hands through his hair and grabs the back of his neck. Louis smiles and nods his head, he opens the car door and closes it, running to Harry's and opening it.

Louis kisses Harry's nose making him giggle and smile softly at the older boy. Louis grabs both of Harry's hands in both of his and kisses his knuckles, "stay here love, I'll be right back for you,  here's the keys, listen to some music if you'd like, yeah?" Harry nods and Louis closes the door, running up to to door and opening it. Louis blows a kiss to Harry then walks in the house.

Louis has an idea to make this night special, he wants to make it special. Grabbing some sheets from the closet, blankets and pillows off of the beds and fairy lights, Louis goes to work. He grabs some thumbtacks to keep the sheet up and some tape for the fairy lights, he then places down the blankets and pillows down on the ground, making a soft spot for them to lay. Louis crawls out of the fort he made for the twos special night, smiling at his success. He runs to his room and pulls out the draw in his nightstand, grabbing the lube he saved for this purpose. He was happy with Harry, and hopefully Harry was happy with him. Louis throws the tube in the fort and looks around, seeing that they have about ten candles on the coffee table.

Anne bought them and brought them to the house, he asked her too while they were gone, Louis was planning this since Harry said it. He pulls out his lighter and grabs a candle, it comes from the door and leads into the living room where the fort was made up.

Harry sighs and turns the music off, seeing as though there is no good music on at the moment. It's only 8:36pm; where's all the good music at? He runs his hand through his hair, a habit he picked up when he was little, and started biting his nails, also a habit he picked up when he was little. Louis runs out of the house with a blind fold and opens the door in a rush.

"Ready Haz?" Louis smiles, making Harry nod anxiously and turn the car off, "I love you so fucking much Harry, you know that right?" Louis whispers softly, as he ties the fold around Harry's eyes.

"Yes boo, of course I do, I love you so much Louis William Tomlinson," Harry smiles when the blind fold is tied around his head. Louis grabs Harry's hand but he stops him, "I'm not done, even though we do fight it's because I want us to work out, I want us to be happy and honest with each other, I was lying when I said I hated you, we all know that I'm pretty sure. I've loved you since i we were in high school together, I just never knew, I mean, of course I knew I had a crush on you but I always thought it was just because you were the only gay guy and I wanted to rebel against my father, but once we started talking and getting to know each other just a little bit more I knew it wasn't just a little school boy crush, it was so much more, and I'm happy that I'm sharing this moment with you and I'm glad your sharing this moment with me.. God Louis I fucking love you so much, you have no idea." Louis is in tears now as of Harry. Louis wraps his arms tightly around Harry and he does the same, tears rolling down each other's cheeks.

"But, why? How could someone like you love a person like me, we only started this relationship because I, we kissed on your bed when I was in your house trying to steal stuff, and I'm not to sure if you knew that but yes I was in your house stealing stuff, your the most amazing, beautiful, wonderful, funny, loving, caring, kindest person in the fucking world, and I get to call you mine, and in so fucking-" Louis breathes for a moment, he smiles and kisses Harry's forehead, "and I'm so fucking lucky for that, so thank you Harry Styles, thank you for making me happy once again. For making every day just a little bit less shitty and way more brighter, cause without you I'd be lost, mad at myself and desperate for something extra life consuming, I love you till death, nothing's going to change that." Louis kisses Harry's cheeks, nose, forehead, basically everywhere he can. Making Harry smile, Louis kisses Harry's lips softly and passionately, before grabbing his hand in his own and leading their way into the candle lit house.

Louis opens the door, taking off Harry's blind fold to reveal the fort and candles lit to Harry.

Harry gasps in shock and smiles, "lou, this-this-"

"Shh, come, come with me into the fort, my love, we'll dive into a sea of love, only us swimming along side by side, helping one another so one doesn't drowned." Louis whispers into Harry's ear and guides him to the living room. Harry blows out every candle on their way, making sure they don't burn down the house. Louis runs up to the forts entrance, pulling back the sheet and motioning for Harry to crawl in. Harry playfully curtseys and gets down on his hands and knees, crawling his way into the tiny entrance.

Louis follows after Harry, once they are inside Louis smiles and grabs the lube, "I came prepared?" Louis smiles and Harry laughs.

"Lou, Uhm, if it's okay can we do something to calm me down?"

"Yes of course princess, I'll grab my laptop?" Harry nods, Louis crawls out of the fort and grabs his computer and rushes back in. Once he is sat beside Harry he logs on and goes on google maps, just for fun, "let's search up our high school, where we properly met." Louis types it in and the school pops up.

"Now the house we went to that party and we actually started talking to each other." Harry says excitingly. Louis smiles fondly as he types it in as well, the house shows up and Harry giggles.

"Now your old place, where we had our first kiss,"

"And our house now.."

"Of course." Louis types it in and their house shows up, snow covers the house and ground, "oh, it was winter, now where?" Louis asks and Harry giggles grabbing Louis collar and kissing his lips repeatedly for about ten times.

"To the stars."

------

A/N:

Can't write smut worth shit so sorry..