23

A/N

I feel like I don't ask anything about you guys, should I start asking more questions?
Also just need to thank you guys, like oml we're almost at 2k reads!
I know that's not much but holy shit, it's a lot to me so thank you! So much!

--------------------------------

"I said to call me every night! Even if we see each other that day!" Anne yells into the phone. Harry wants to chuck it across the room and spit on it. He's usually on top of his game when his mother tells him to do something but not today.

Harry sighs and listens to his mother tell and burst his ear drum, it's the least he can do. He can't help but his mind drift off to Niall, wondering how he's doing, how he's getting along. Then Zayn pops into his head, Harry needs to tell him a lot of stuff, they haven't hung around each other since the party. Then Chad pops into mind, he needs to apologize for Louis' rude behaviour. Jesus Harry needs to get to a lot of stuff, plus he still needs to go to school, pay rent, get bus fare to go to school, groceries, and buy more clothes to live in. All of the stuff Harry needs to get done will only get done with money.

Harry silently stresses out, he needs a job. Halloween isn't even in the picture at the moment. "Harry, are you listening?!" So much for doing something for her. Harry hums 'yes' and she sighs, "I'll talk to you later on tonight, bye baby boy," Anne says and hangs up.

"Hey Louis?" Harry calls out and Louis pops his head out around the corner, Harry giggles. He loves the feeling of liking someone and being in a happy 'relationship' with them. You can't even call it a happy relationship, their just testing it out, one fight and they agreed to break it off in a week. Let's just hope they last longer then that yeah?

"Can I go for a walk?" Harry asks and Louis stands there for a second. They live walking distance from the the shop Chad works at, Harry can't wait to tell Chad about moving out, moving in with Louis, dating Louis, and now, trying to figure out a plan for a job. Louis frowns but nods, not wanting to fight, but like always, Harry has his head to far up in the clouds to notice Louis' frown.

"Thanks boo bear, see yah!" Harry leaves in the same clothes as yesterday and with a small wave. Not knowing want to do, Louis sighs and flops himself on the couch.

"Your welcome hazza, see yah later..." Louis sighs and grabs the tv remote and flicks though channels.

Harry walks with a skip in his step, he's going to see Chad and tell him all of the wonderful things that have happened to himself. Smiling Harry can't wait, it's going to be a great day. How long should Harry stay? He wants to see and talk to Chad but, he wants to go home and see his boyfriend Louis. No matter how hard he tries he'll never get use to Louis being his and calling him Harry's boyfriend.

"Harry!" Louis is running up behind him. Once he catches up to him, Louis is out of breath and laughing at himself. Harry smiles, he loves seeing Louis like this, happy, "I'll come with you.." Louis says in between breaths.

"Why?" Harrys eyes dart around and back to Louis who has a stern face on.

"Cause you my boyfriend and I wanna hang out with you and your guy friend." Louis starts but Harry nods and they walk down the road more.

They talk about pointless stuff, like flowers, weather, animals, weird names like Conchobar, YouTube, social media and shit like that. They joke around with each other, making one another laugh till their faces are red. Harry looks up and their already at the shop Chad works at, he looks at Louis and his smile has faded and he's kicking at a rock well looking down. Harry grabs Louis' hand and pulls him into the shop.