3

(edited)
-----------------------------

"Oh my gosh! Harry, you could've had your wallet stolen what is wrong with you?!" Maddi yells at Harry, he's getting sick of having her nag at him like Maddi's he's mother. He sighs and ignores her, his mind wonders off to Louis. What if he wasn't there? Would Harry still have his wallet or would he never been able to catch him?

A hand stops Harry's thoughts and it's just who he was regretting it to be, "Hi, just wondering if you and your friend wanted to see a movie with me and Louis?" the blonde boy says and Harry shifts awkwardly on his heels.

"No thanks! We'll pass.." Maddi rips Niall's hand off of Harry's arm and drags Harry away from him, leaving him clueless as to what happened.

Harry walks fast away from Maddi as she continues to nag him about how he should be putting his wallet in his pocket. He wishes he could just break up with her, he's almost to the point where he hates himself for hiding himself, but Harry knows that it's for the best.

He sometimes wishes he was someone else, someone that'll make Maddi happy.

Maddi keeps nagging and nagging and Harry's on the verge of telling her to shut the hell up, but if he did that he'll never hear the end of it from his 'perfect' family.

"Harry what if he had a knife? What if he-"

"Maddi I'm so sorry, I'm- im breaking up with you," Harry says, making Maddi stop in her tracks, "I'm just not feeling a connection between us anymore," he lied, Harry never felt a connection, since he's gay of course.

"Your joking? Harry that's not funny.." Maddis eyes fill up with tears, she stumbles backwards and covers her mouth, Harry can't help but feel sorry for the girl.

"Jeez Maddi, it was a joke.." Harry lies yet once again. Tears fall from Maddis eyes, she wipes her tears and smiles.

"Harry! Don't scare me like that!" Maddi swats Harry in the chest playfully and storms off from him, then shortly after comes back and kisses him on the cheek then walks off.

Harry lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

That could've gone worst, she would've never forgave me.. Harry thought to himself, he's just lucky she bought his lie.

Niall walks up to Louis and shakes his head, Louis shrugs, try and do good for someone, but they don't take it, Louis sighs, "whatever lets go and watch the movie already.." Louis can't help but feel hurt, he wanted to get to know the shy boy, and his friend of course.

Niall and Louis walk into the theater and end up watching pitch perfect 2, cause it's funny and the only decent new movie right now. People give Louis and Niall discussed looks and Louis ignores them, but he can't help but take it to the heart, Louis' always been like that, he never knew what he did. It's just because he's gay and Louis' out with a guy at the movies instead of a girl like 'gods plan'.

"Louis their staring..?" Nialls says when the movie ends. Louis shrugs, he's use to it.

"just ignore-"

"Take a picture why don't yah?! I'm not gay! I'm his best friend yah twats!" Niall says to the family that stares at the two. Louis can't hold it back, he giggles and covers his mouth, Niall then gives him a look, "the fuck was that?" Niall laughs, Louis rolls his eyes and pulls the fake blonde out of the movies and onto the street.

Louis can't show emotions around Niall because their the 'bad boys', or as some people say, 'sinners'. Not that Louis likes having a label, he'd rather be called his name rather then Faggot or dick sucker.