14

----------------------------

Harry stops and Niall pulls up beside him. He turns his car off and Harry wipes away his tears. "Going to get some tea?" Niall asks and Harry nods, "jump in, we'll both go." Niall starts his car again and opens the passenger door and sits back.

Harry has yet another debate on whether or not to get in the car with him. With Louis he would jump to do it but with Niall he has to think. Niall's sweet and nice compared to Louis. Finally Harry walks around the car and gets in. What could Niall do bad at a tea shop? Maybe not tip the cashier or the waiter, the worst he could do.

"Off to the tea shop!" Niall says and Harry giggles. Niall's not that bad once you get over all of the stuff he's done before. Louis' worst. At least Niall isn't stuck up and he doesn't care for only himself, "so I get a vibe off of you, that and also I saw your tears. What's up with that?" Niall asks and Harry's smile fades. 'Here we go again'

"Caught my father cheating on my mom with my girlfriend. Also-" Harry stops himself. He can't tell Niall about Louis, their best mates.

"Also...?" Niall pushes Harry.

"Louis." Niall just nods.

"I don't understand what he gets out of hurting people. Satisfaction maybe?" Niall pulls up to the tea shop and turns his car off, "and along with your dad, why not tell you mum? Maybe if you tell her then maybe she'll divorce the sick bastard."

"Their black mailing me."

"How?"

"They know I'm gay, they said they would tell everyone." Harry mumbles. Harry just wishes things would go back to the way they were, before all this drama with Louis, Maddi and Robin, and his secret which isn't a secret no more. He just wants things to go his way for once. Niall leans back in his seat, he rubs his temples and sighs.

"How did they find out?" Niall asks. Harry's eyes start tearing up.

"That's what I would like to know." A single tear falls from Harry's emerald green eye. Without thinking Niall wiped away his tear and rests his hand on Harry's cheek.

"You are so beautiful.. Louis doesn't deserve your tears.." Niall nearly whispers before tilting Harry's head up and placing a kiss on Harry's full lips. Harry doesn't know what to do, he's shocked but his body relaxes and his eyes flutter closed. Harry kisses Niall back. He rests his hand on Niall's cheek and the other hand on the other cheek. Harry's eyes shoot open and he pulls away from Niall.

"What just happened? I t-thought you liked girls?" Harry stares wide eyed at the blonde haired boy.

"I thought so too, until I met you." Niall smirks at Harry, harry lets out a nervous chuckle before unbuckling himself and gets out of the car. He looks back at Niall who has his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes with his palms. Harry sighs and opens the door to the tea shop and ordering himself the same tea as before, his favourite tea.

Louis opens his door and locks it before making his way to the tea shop. It's not a far walk, but he is starting to get cold as it is almost winter. He wraps his arms around himself in attempt to warm himself up a bit. He fails as he walks faster. Louis didn't think it would be this cold, that's the reason he didn't grab a jacket.

Louis finally reaches the shop and he sees Niall's back of his car. Slowly Louis starts walking towards it before he sees the back of Niall's head thought his window. Then Niall sits back a bit more and Harry's faces appears. Louis feels as though he's been shot in the stomach. If seeing Niall with him in the first thing was bad, their lips connect and Louis drops to his knees. How could Niall do this to Louis? He can't look away. All Louis can do is stare. No emotions go though him. Just pain in his chest and stomach.

Finally Louis takes his eyes off of them as his head hangs low. Shortly after Louis hears a car door close, he looks up and Harry's walking to the shop.

Louis can't move. He just sits there.

Harry walks out of the shop with a drink in his hand. His eyes wander around until his eyes meet a blue pair. Louis. Harry stops in his tracks, his stomach flips. Harry starts walking towards Louis before he gets off of his knees and walks away from him.

"Louis," Harry calls, he starts jogging to catch up with him.

"Louis!"

"What!" Louis yells and Harry stops.

"What now? You come back to fuck with me some more? To mess with my feelings? You think just because I can't stop thinking about you means that I actually want you to be apart of my life?" Louis yells, his eyes start tearing up. Out of his 19 years of living, Louis has never encountered this pain before, "I thought I could do it, I thought if I got mad enough you would just stay away from me. But the more I get mad at you, the more I start thinking about your poor little feelings. Then I want you to be beside me, so I can actually apologize. I can't believe that you'd kiss him, my best friend?! Like for fuck sakes Harry, my best friend. How much attention from me do you want?" A smile forms on Louis' face, "oh wait, I wasn't supposed to know nor see that. That almost slipped my mind.."

Tears fall from his eyes as Harry full on bawls.

Harry's chest is in pain, he has dropped his cup and it spilt all of his drink. Harry wraps his arms around himself and cries. "Louis, please don't do this!" Harry cries out. Louis scoffs and rolls his eyes, "it wasn't my plan to kiss him, it just happened! Shit happens sometimes!"

"Good, hope you guys make more 'shit' happen. You guys are good for each other." Louis bitterly yells and turns a way to walk home.

"Louis! I-" Harry's throat gets clogged up and he clears it.

"You what?" Louis says. His temper degrading.

"I think I..."

"What Harry, I'm not going to wait all day for-"

"I think i love you!"