8

(Edited)

-------------------------------

Louis pulse quickens as Harry gets up on his knees and opens the closet door. To Harry's surprise he wasn't imagining Louis voice. He was sitting there, knees to his chest, tears soaked his face, all dressed in black. Harry gasps then falls down and sits on the floor. He covers his face as he looks at Louis. To be honest Harry doesn't care that Louis broke into his house, he's actually glad it was Louis instead of someone he didn't know. Harry lunges at Louis and wraps onto him. He cries softly as Louis gets up on his knees along with Harry and they wrap onto each other.

"Harry I'm so sorry.." Louis says and Harry cries more.

"please don't talk Louis.. I'm not mad.." Harry whispers and Louis smiles. His fingers move to Harry's head and start playing with his curls. This calms Harry down and he stops crying. They just stand there on their knees hugging each other, hearing Harry sniffle. Louis pulls himself off of Harry and he looks at him.

"turn around.." Louis says and Harry shakes his head.

"it doesn't hurt, I prom-"

"I don't care Harry, let me see your back." Harry nods and pulls his shirt off his body, hissing when the fabric touched Harry's back. He turns around and Louis' hand shoots up to his mouth. There are red belt shaped marks on his back, some parts little tiny droplets of blood form.

"Is it bad?" Harry asks pulling his shirt back on. Lying Louis shakes his head no.

"Louis I'm so glad your here.. I have to tell you something.." The door opens down stairs and closes shut.

"where is he?" Maddis voice comes from down stairs.

"room.." Robin says bitterly.

The sound of high heels clap against the hard wood floor. "stay here!" Harry says in a panic and Louis laughs.

"awe I was thinking of having tea with your mum.." Louis whispers and Harry's big dimpled smile comes across Harry's face and he runs to his bed up against the wall and he sits on his knees in front of it, Harry puts his hands together. Acting as though he was praying.

"and I'm sorry for going to that party and forsaking you.." Harry mumbles as the door opens and Louis face falls in confusion. That's not Harry's mum.. "amen.." Harry stands up and looks at Maddi.

"Hello Harry.." she says coldly.

"hi.." Harry mumbles and goes in to hug her but she grabs Harry face and kisses him. She pushes him on the bed and gets on top of him, and starts making out with Harry.

Louis rolls his eyes as he turns on his phone and see the text from Niall,

Niall: what's going on in there?!

Louis replies telling him nothing and turns his ringer on silent. He looks out the crack again and Harry's struggling to get her off of him. Once Harry succeeds he shoots up and scoots away from her.

Maddi chuckles and wipes her lips, "your lips are very soft and plump" her eyes are wild as she gets off the bed, "but I didn't come here to get hormonal.. I came to tell you I told your parents."

"I hate you." Harry says coldly and she gasps. Louis smiles smugly and sticks his middle finger at her. Before releasing what he did he puts his finger down and holds in his laughs.

"what? You hate me?" She says and turns around. Her high heels clicking on the ground she walks towards the desk in the corner. She laughs and grabs a picture of her and him at the fair.