17

-----------------------------

"Harry sit up straight," Anne says as they sit at the restaurant. They have food placed in front of them and now are praying for their food. Harry never asked to be here, but if he were to stay at Niall's though out church Anne would yells her head off at Harry. Not that he's not use to it, I mean he was beat up by his father this weekend so..

"Amen.." Everyone says at the same time as they dig into their food. Robin wolfs his food down. It should have been a crime the way Anne looks at Robin.

"Germa, what collage are you going to?" Maddi's mother asks and Germa smiles.

"The only one that accepted me of course.." She giggles and eats.

"Which is?"

"You didn't even apply Germa.." Harry blurts out and they all look at Harry. Maddis mom shifts awkwardly and continues eating. Maddi smiles at Harry and looks at Robin, she wiggles her eyebrows and giggles.

"What Maddison?" Her father asks and she shrugs, "Harry's being cute." She giggles once again and Harry sighs. Fake bitch.

The cold air hits Louis face as he walks down the street, he has to get a job and fast. Rent is coming up and he's not asking his mother for money. His mother and him had a falling out before Louis left. basically Louis said he bought a house and didn't tell her were it was. He said that when you move out its because your starting your own life so he just never told her. They haven't talked since Louis was 16. Louis moves out them and never moved back. Mainly the reason Louis left so early was because his sisters were to much work for him. Louis' mother made him take care of them well she went to work.

Louis walks a bit further, he turns the corner and the tea shop is in few. He flicks the middle finger at it and walks past it.

He stops at the bus stop and waits. Shortly after the bus stops at the stop and Louis pays for the ride and sits down right at the front. The did starts again and an old lady jumps up beside Louis. "Stop the bus!" She yells, glaring at Louis, "stop it I said!"

"Ma'am I have a schedule I have to follow-" the bus driver starts but gets cut off by her screaming again.

"I don't care about your schedule! I'm not sitting here with this fag right beside me!" She walks around the bus waving her arms around and yelling homo. Everyone looks at Louis and at the old lady.

"Excuse me but I did nothing wrong-"

"Shut up! I don't need you telling me what you did wrong! Your going against gods words!" She points at Louis.

"Well I don't care about gods words.." The bus stops and the bus driver spins around.

"Off, now!" He yells.

"Finally-"

"Not you, him," he points at Louis.

"What'd I do wrong?" Louis asks.

"I'm fine with you being gay but you saying you don't care for something God has said is not something I will tolerance on my bus!" His face is red at the end of it. Louis seems to always have a problem. He can't ever get anything done with out something bad happening. Louis is speechless, is he really making Louis get off the bus because he said a statement that he didn't care what gods words are? Louis is beyond pissed at this point, "now! Before I make you!"

"Fine asshole! I'll get off, no need to get your fucking underwear tied up in a knot!" Louis gets up and slams the opening the door lever and leaves the bus in the middle of the road. Traffic drives by Louis in a rush to get to their destinations. The bus pulls into gear and drives off, leaving Louis. "Could this day honestly get any worse?!" Louis yells to himself. A car pulls up and it's that girl that was I. Harry's room, Maddi was her name Louis thinks to himself. What does she want.