Fuckin Wit Ballers

"Fine, I'll go." I count my money as she calls the squad of horny ass niggas, to make things official.

Before she pulls out the gated parking lot, La La stumbles in front of Desiree's Benz, puking loads of alcohol onto the ground and falling to her knees. I immediately jump out of the car and rush over to her aid. This is my slick way to procrastinate. Thank goodness La La needs our help cause I really don't want to go over and throw it back for a couple of random dudes. I help La La up and we stumble over to Desiree's car.

"Ugh, No, No, No. That wasted ass bitch is not getting into my car!" Desiree takes a drag of her blunt  and turns her head the other direction.

"Desiree, she needs our help. We can't let her drive home. She can't even stand!" I yell back while La La starts slowly collapsing in my arms, becoming heavier.

Desiree rolls her eyes and scrunches her naturally bitchy face. "Fine but we're still going tonight. This hoe aint bout to stop my cash flow, you hear?!"

I nod in agreement as I roll down the windows and put La La in the back seat. We drive to a nicely gated subdivision that reads "East Lake Condominiums". I am thinking to myself, "This bitch is 18 with a condo!" I don't like her but she's doing something right. We pull in a row of condos in the back and Desiree heads to the second floor condo and goes in. I drag La La up a flight of stairs. The whole time she's mumbling something about her ex. I drag her onto the first sofa in the living room and examine Desiree's place. The living room is pretty luxurious and there's assorted drugs on the coffee table with unfinished bottles of alcohol. I retreat to the back room where I find Desiree changing into some booty shorts with no panties and a baby tee. She finished up her outfit with a pair of this high hooker boots. She turns to me and scrunches her face.

"You need to change. Nobody trynna fuck a bitch wearing Nike's, jeans, and hoodie. Shit, could you be any less girly??" She curls her top lip and narrows her hazel eyes at me.

"I took the bus to the club. Fuck you think I was gonna wear? Wasn't trynna get raped." I blow my breath and suck my teeth feeling Desiree irritate my soul.

Normally, I do dress really girly. This bitch dresses like a pure hoe.

"Just another reason why you really need to come tonight. You can't be riding the bus no more. That's just ratchet." Desiree giggles and checks her booty in the door length mirror.

"Like you?" I mumble.

"What?!" She snaps.

"What I'm suppose to wear anyways?" I ask, looking through her closet, lowkey being nosey.

Desiree digs in dresser and pulls out a mini skirt and a crop top. Then grabs some glass stripper heels and tosses them to me.

I put on the outfit feeling like I contracted an STD just by wearing it. I blow my breath and look in the mirror. As much as the outfit screams "whore" I look bad as fuck, shit!!!!!!

"Ugh! no panties, take them off!" Desiree demands.

Rolling my eyes, I slip off my panties and throw them at her face. Desiree slightly smiles.

"Come on!" Desiree struts out the door carrying a mini purse.

I follow after her like some lap dog. La La is passed out on the couch as we disappear into the night.

As we drive to get this money, Desiree is on the phone with one of the dudes talking and laughing with him like their best friends. I keep in mind that this is business and to detach myself from everything and everyone tonight.