Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?

I leave Melrose's place, real disappointed. Ugh, what was that about? I call Desiree to bitch to her about what just happen and have some girl talk. Desiree tells me that Lashawnda's over and I should come stay the night too. I'm a little jealous cause Desiree is my best friend, not Lashawnda's but I go anyway cause I need to get my mind off of Melrose. When I arrive at Desiree's, Desiree open the door shirtless with a drink in her hand. I hear loud music as I walk in. I see Lashawnda in the living room twerking to a music video on tv. Lashawnda and both Desiree walk around topless, only wearing thongs. Desiree lays on the couch with a blunt in one hand and a drink in the other. Lashawnda rolls me a blunt then goes back to dancing. I take drag of it and start to bitch to Desiree about Melrose.

"Well, that's what you get when you fuck with a fuck-wanna-be-boy!" Desiree says cracking up.

Lashawnda laughs too. "Yeah, Jade. What you still doin hanging around her? You know she ain't no good for you." Lashawnda chimes in.

"To be honest, I just wanted to fuck. I haven't had sex in forever!" I complain.

Desiree and Lashawnda look at each other and start laughing. 

"What?" I ask, looking confused.

"Well, tonight we we're gonna have sex and you have to join." Lashawnda says as she sits on Desiree's lap.

"Wait, y'all wanna have a three sum?" I ask, slowly catching on.

Lashawnda nods.

"She scared, Shawnda." Desiree says, as she glares at me.

"You ever have one?" Lashawnda asks.

"Um, no." I answer.

"Well, I promise, we'll be gentle." Lashawnda looks at me with lustful eyes.

"I won't!" Desiree says as she finishes her liquor. "Jade, don't like it gentle, now do you, Jade?" Desiree says, slightly embarrassing me.

"Oh, so you a freak?" Lashawnda smiles big.

"I need a drink." I reach for the big bottle of Hennessy take 3 big gulps.

"Well, damn!" Lashawnda starts laughing.

"I'm tired of talking. Jade get naked!" Desiree demands.

I slowly start to take off my clothes but Desiree just snatches them all off, messing up hair. 

"Desiree!" I say annoyed.

"Whatever!" Desiree gets on top of me and starts kissing me.

Lashawnda cheers and puts on some slow r&b. "We bout to get freaky!" Lashawnda squeals. 

"She ain't ready for this. Shawnda, get the cuffs!" Desiree demands.

"The cuffs?" I question.

Desiree nods at me while Lashawnda hands Desiree furry handcuffs. Desiree hand cuffs me and pushes on my back. My heart is pounding through my chest. I'm horny and nervous at the same time. I don't know if I'm ready for this but I don't have a choice because before I can have another second to think, I can feel Desiree spread my legs and place her warm, wet tongue on my clit. I gently moan and Lashawnda starts twirling her tongue on my hard nipples. My entire body gets hot and I tingle from head to toe. I'm moaning loudly as Desiree and Lashawnda both take control of me.  I can hear Desiree moan as she tastes my pussy, I forgot how good at this she is. Lashawnda pushes Desiree out the way and starts grinding on me, pressing her wet pussy against mine. I begin to moan louder but Desiree plants her fat ass on my face starts riding it. Desiree soft pussy rubs against my tongue and she lets out porn star moans as she straddles my face.