Can't Force Love

When I get back to me and Melrose's hotel room, she sees the scratches on my face and she's fuming. She wants to beat Desiree's ass herself. She's always wanted to and almost feel like letting her but I feel like I did enough damage. I pulled out a couple of Desiree's tracks and blackened both of her eyes. Melrose drops me back at home with the twins before heading to work.  Before I get ready to go out, there's a knock on the door, it's Majesty. It's like that nigga knows my every move. I roll my eyes as I open the door.

"Poor baby." Majesty rubs my face and views the scratches that Desiree left. "Y'all fight?"

"No, I got attacked by a lion." I sarcastically say.

"Y'all wasn't suppose to. Did she find out what you did or somethin?" Majesty asks, looking confused.

"I told her. I called her out for being a bad friend and then we fought." I explain.

"Well, I'm glad she ain't havin my kids but I feel bad about your face." Majesty confesses.

"I'll be fine. I got neosporin and MAC foundation." I smile.

"Shit, I wonder what you really look like then." Majesty jokes.

I try gather the twins but Majesty wraps his arms around my waist then slips one of his hands in my panties which make me instantly wet. I begin to try to say something but his fingers insert my pussy.

"Majesty, what are you doing?" I moan.

Majesty strokes his fingers deeper inside me. "Tell me that you want this dick." Majesty says into my ear with his hard dick against my ass.

"Majesty stop!" I break away. "I can't I'm with Mel!" 

Majesty drops his pants revealing his hard dick. "Come on, Jade. Stop playing games."

"Nigga, you crazy!" I yell.

Majesty pushes me on the couch and climbs on top of me.

"So you gon rape me?" I glare into his eyes.

I can feel his hard equipment enter me. I immediately gasp from the pain and pleasure.

"I said no Majesty." I whine as he fucks me against the couch with my arms pinned down and him breathing heavily against my neck.

Majesty cums at least 3 times and then tries to kiss me. I move my head away with tears streaming down my face.

"Jade, why you crying?" Majesty says looking confused and sympathetic.

"I can't believe you." I say through my tears.

"Wait, did you really mean that you didn't want it?" Majesty says in shock.

"I'm fucking engaged to your sister! What the fuck you think?!" I yell.

"Yo, I thought you were just playin." Majesty looks down feeling sorry.

"I said stop! I said no! What the fuck did you not get?" I run into my room and slam the door. 

After I take a shower, I get dressed and decide to watch t.v to get my mind off of everything that happened. When I walk into the living room. Majesty is still there, with his head in hands, crying. 

"The fuck you still doing here?!" I yell.

Majesty slowly looks up from his hands. "Jade, I'm sorry. I thought you really did want it." 

"You raped me Majesty!" I yell in anger. Scaring myself with my own words.

"Don't say that Jade, please." Majesty gets up and hugs me.