Taking Things Slow

As Majesty packs up the twins. I feel a wave of loneliness come over me. I don't want to be in this house all alone another night.

"What if he needs me again?" I blurt, trying to keep Majesty from leaving me all alone.

"Then, I can try to put him on the phone to you." Majesty suggests.

"How about y'all just stay the night or something." I invite, looking down at my feet.

"Where would I sleep?" Majesty licks his lips.

"Shut up." I laugh as I unpack the twins and lay them out on the couch.

Majesty wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing my neck, giving me hickies. I feel a warm sensation between my legs. I don't stop him, instead I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck kissing his soft pink lips. Majesty pushes me up against the wall and I can feel that he's excited. Before, I can think of what's next to come, he stroking deep inside me and I'm trying to catch my breath. Majesty is being extremely rough with me too. I don't mind except the fact that he ripped my expensive stockings in process of getting to my goods. I think Majesty is trying to punish me by giving me the roughest sex that I've ever experienced but let me tell you, this is what I needed. I've been so stressed like you don't know. I think he's surprised at how well I am taking it.

"Don't. Wear. Yourself. Out." I moan with each stroke.

"Don't. Worry. I. Won't." Majesty replies.

Within minutes, we are both out of breath, collapsed on my bed. Majesty pulls me close to him.

"Do you think the twins will fight like me and Melrose do?" Majesty asks.

"Ew, can you like not bring her up." I roll my eyes at the sound of Melrose's name.

Majesty laughs. "Damn, I never thought that I'd hear you say that." 

"Yeah, me neither but enough is enough. I'm just tired of her b.s." I admit.

"Bet. I had to deal with it for years. The jealousy, competition, and betrayal. But hey, you can't pick your family." Majesty says.

"You're right but to answer your question, no. I think the root of Melrose's jealousy towards you  stems from the unfair way that your Dad favored you to her. As long as the twins are loved and treated equally, I don't think that they'll be any room for jealousy." I say.

"Yeah, you're right. Even though, Jaden is a mama's boy and Malaya is a daddy girl, lets agree to treat them equally." Majesty states.

I get up and disappear in the bathroom and take a long hot shower. My mind can't help to roam to Melrose and I do still feel bad about how their Dad treated Majesty better than he treated her. I never could imagine treating Jaden better just because we have a stronger bond. I love them equally. I miss Melrose just a little bit but I instantly shake my head, ridding thoughts of her. When I come out of the shower, I see Majesty sitting on the bed fully dressed with my phone in his hand. I roll my eyes feeling a sense of invasion.

"Really?" I snatch my phone from Majesty's hands.

"So, who is texting you at 1 AM like sup ma? You seein someone? Cause if all that belongs to another nigga, I don't even want it." Majesty breaks eye contact with me.

"The fuck? I knew I shouldn't have fucked yo sensitive ass! Now you acting clingy like you own me! I can still have a life and do what I want. I'm single and grown!" I yell.

"First of all, lower your fuckin voice, the twins are in the next room. Secondly, I almost liked it better when you were "gay" cause at least then I knew you were at a lesser risks of getting pregnant or catchin somethin!" Majesty claims.