Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.

After my entire morning is spent with Majesty at my prenatal class, he drops me off back at his place. Majesty tells me that he's meeting with his coach but will be back around 5 and to call him if I need anything. I change into shorts and my sports bra and look for something to watch on Netflix. Before I could find something good to watch, there's a knock on the door. I answer, it's June. He's carrying a large box that looks like it's filled with like athletic stuff.

June gives me a big smile. "Jade, what's good?" June puts down the box and hugs me.

"Just chillin, trynna find somethin to watch on Netflix." I step aside, letting him in.

"Is Majesty home? I came to return some of his gear I borrowed." June explains.

"Nope but he'll be back around 5." I begin eating some pickles out of a jar.

"And he left your fine ass here all alone? June asks while eyeing me up and down like a juicy piece of meat.

I laugh. "Yep. Ain't got shit to do anyways so why not?" 

"I mean, if you we're my bitch, there's no way." June expresses.

"Hold up, I ain't anyone's bitch. Majesty and I get along." I say.

"Wait, so he ain't ya nigga?" June asks with wide eyes.

I laugh. "No."

"And what about Mel?" June nosily asks.

"Nah, we broke up a while ago." I admit

June does a huge, devilish smiles.

I laugh. "June, I am on to you and no, I will not fuck you!' 

"You don't have to fuck me. Just let me fuck you." June kisses my neck.

"You know I slept with your bro, right? Young Cocaine." I tell him, raising my eyebrows.

"I don't give a fuck. He ain't finna be mad if I tell him we fucked." June shrugs.

"See and that's another reason. Y'all niggas just love to talk about who y'all fucked. If we ever fucked, couldn't that shit just stay between me and you?" I narrow my eyes at June.

"I mean it could." June smiles, revealing his deep dimples.

"You're somethin else." I turn to walk back to the couch but he pulls me close to him. I could feel he's hard as a rock.

My temperature starts to rise. "June, maybe another time but we're in your cousins house, show some respect." I try to tell him as he pins me up against the wall.

"I literally ain't fucked for 3 weeks, juss lemme have this." June undoes his belt. "I promise I won't say shit, this could just stay be between me and you." June gives me hickies all down my neck and onto my breast. "Fuck and you got your nipples pierced too? You must be a freak." June picks me up as he sucks on my breasts.

My legs are wrapped around Junes waist as he pins me against the wall and suck on my hard nipples. I can feel my panties start to get wet as his tongue dances on my hard nipples and plays with my nipple piercings, sucking and pulling on this with his soft plump lips. I feel like a hoe and I am but I don't care right now cause it feels to good to tell him stop. He takes me up to Majesty's bedroom and starts to undress. He has an 8 pack, muscular shoulders and arms, and wavy long black hair. I need to experience him just once, I tell myself. June takes off my clothes and starts kissing me all over. He spreads my legs and gives me hickies on my inner thighs which sends my temperature through the roof.