Young Cocaine

As soon as pull up back at home, I get a text message from Desiree asking where I am and how this nigga wants to have a 3 sum with 2 bad bitches. I ain't feeling it. I'm feeling mad numb. I am feeling resentful as fuck that Desiree, Melrose, and La La were all right about Majesty. I know he wasn't my nigga but he sure act like it. I'm sitting here thinking about how cold and heartless I'm about to become. Maybe being a hoe is better. I mean you ain't never gon get your heart broken cause sex is all it is. Fuck I'm doing crying over this nigga? I'm finna go back to his party, turn up and fuck a few of his homies. That'll show him. I pull out of the parking spot and race back over to majesty's crib, wiping the tears from my eyes and fixing my make up. I pull around back like before and hop out, walkin in this motherfucker like I am the shit, cause I am. I automatically run into Desiree.

"Bitch, where you been?"  Desiree, slurs some of her words.

"Oh, I forgot something back at the house." I lie while searching for one of Majesty crew members.

"Told you he was a fuck boy." A voice says from behind me.

I turn around to see Melrose.

"I ain't worried bout that nigga, he cums like in 2 minutes anyway." I diss.

Desiree lets out a loud tipsy laugh then sits on the floor with her cup.

"What that fuck nigga do? Replace you?" Desiree asks as she sips more of her mysterious drink.

"Fuck you mean'? I'm irreplaceable, if that nigga wants La La's crazy unstable ass then he can have that." I say as I head deep into the crowded living room.

Melrose pulls me by my waist. "Where you goin?"

"Going to fuck Daquan or CJ?" I sharply answer.

"Yo, if you trynna get back at my bro, fuck me. What better way?" Melrose devilishly suggest.

I think about it. "Nah, I think I need to ride some dick to really get back at him."

"Bitch, don't try me! You know I got that."  Melrose informs.

I laugh hard. "Leave me alone."

I continue to look for my "revenge nigga" and my eyes land on some fine ass nigga who looks like he's ballin on some next level shit. I pull my shorts up, exposing my booty cheeks and head over. He's standing with a couple of dudes in a circle with a bottle of Ciroc in his hand. The DJ drops my song. I'm about to show out. I start throwin my ass in a circle and immediately catch his and his homeboys attention. I take the bottle of Ciroc out his hand and drink straight from it, taking about 5 large gulps. I'm gone boy. Before I know it, I'm giving this nigga the best lap dance he eva had. When my song ends, this nigga won't let me leave...good.

"Damn, you cray as fuck. I heard dat crazy girls got da best pussy." He suggests.

"Well, You bet find out!" I lead him upstairs.

Got the whole party starin at us and I love it.

Melrose pulls me towards her.

"You're better than this." Melrose says looking into my eyes.

"Fuck out of here! You ain't Drake!!" I roll my eyes and proceed to head upstairs.

We head into the first empty room we can find and don't even switch on the lights. This nigga is horny as fuck because he has my clothes off within seconds but doesn't even take off my thigh high boots. I can feel the biggest dick of my life enter me.

"Oh Fuck!" I cry out unexpectedly.

"Take dis dick bitch!! " He demands as he fucks me hard on this bed.

I am so tipsy the pain quickly turns into pleasure and it's easing all the emotions of Majesty away. This is probably the best sex of my life so far and it makes me realize that being tied down to Majesty probably wasn't what I wanted anyway. After about 20 minutes, he finishes up and turns on the lights.

"You got sum nice ass tities ma." He sits next to me on the bed, getting dressed.

"I know." I get up, putting my clothes on.

He stares at me like he just discover something.

"Whet? " I question, wrinkling up my face.

"You a video girl? Like a vixen?"  He questions.

"Nah, I dance at a club but I just started like a  week ago." I tell him, preparing myself to leave.

"Well, I'm a rapper. Young Cocaine, I just got signed to Atlantic and I got a music video coming up. I want you to be the main girl." He explains.

"Young Cocaine, huh? I think I might of heard of you like my last year in high school, yea you good. Thought you look familiar. I gotta think about it tho?" I nonchalantly say.

"Hoe, what's there to think about?"  Young Cocaine displaying a look of shock.

"The fact that I'm gon be traveling in the next few days, plus you didn't mention how much it pays." I bark, sounding like Desiree now.

"More, than enough. It's in about a week anyway. If you want the lead role, it's yours. Plus I wanna see you again. That pussy on point." He licks his lips.

The bedroom door opens to Daquan with a girl by his side.

"Well, damn! I hope y'all didn't fuck in my bed cause dat would be mad disrespectful."  Daquan's eyes buggin out of his face.

I laugh. "More like a blessing." I walk out of the room bumping into Majesty.

I immediately avert my eyes in the opposite direction and head downstairs.

"Jade, the fuck, Jade?!" Majesty screams after me.

I push my way through the crowd and head to my car. I feel a hand turn me around.

"What Majesty!?" I Yell.

"Did you, fuck, tell me you didn't just fuck my cousin?" Majesty yelling with flames in his eyes.

I laugh. "Oh was that your cousin? Even better." I smile devilishly.

"I guess big dicks run in your family but his stroke game ain't shit you can compete with." I diss.

I feel the hardest slap on my face and I fall down near my car.

(A/N Who in the wrong Majesty or Jade? Is Young Cocaine fine as fuck or whet? Would fucking Melrose been better revenge? I really like y'all feedback so make sure to comment and vote so I could update quicker, thanks.)