Penthouse Nights

I head downstairs, still in a daze from all last nights events. It's about 3:50 AM and I am slipping away in the early morning to be with this handsome ass nigga, I met just the other night. It's cray cray if you ask me but hey, that's life. Majesty's leaning against his luxury ride eyeing me like I'm the baddest bitch on this whole entire planet. I approach him, wrapping my arms around him.

"What we finna get into stranger?" I flirt.

"I thought we'd go back to my place. We can chill and just watch a movie. I know you tired so we ain't gotta do much. I just really wanted to see you and get to know you better." He gently strokes my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Chill, as in Netflix and Chill? AKA the movie is just background noise as we fuck." I laugh hard.

Majesty also laughs. "Nah, baby girl. Seriously we don't have to always fuck when we see each other unless that's what you wanna do. Sounds like you trynna get in my draws tonight!"

I punch him in the shoulder and he opens the car door for me. He begins to drive into the city. Not the way I remembered his place being but I trust him. We pull up to a tall, enlightened building with about 100 stories. We pull into an underground garage. I look at him with concern.

"Where are we?" I nervously ask?

"My penthouse. I want us to have privacy or do you prefer my other place?"  He gently strokes my hand.

"No, no, this is cool. Do your squad stay with you at your other place? " I nosily question.

He smiles and looks down. "Yeah. Well, Daquan do and CJ just be there all the time."

Majesty opens my door for me again but this times picks me up.

I laugh. "What are you doing?"

"Carrying you. You a queen right?" Majesty flatters.

"Oh, so you know? " I play along.

"Hell yea, since the day I met you..." Majesty answers.

"2 days ago?" I laugh.

He laughs too and almost drops me. "As I was saying, from the day I met you, I knew you was a Queen and felt like me being a King, it only be right if we'd come together." He charmingly explains.

We ride the elevator for what seems like forever and arrive at the last floor at the top. He unlocks the door and we step into a luxury penthouse that overlooks the whole city of Los Angeles. It is literally breathtaking. I gaze around the place in aw, touching granite counter tops, walking over the expensive rugs and stare through the glass "ceiling to floor" windows, feeling like we're on on top of the world.

Majesty approaches me from behind and kisses my neck sending tingles and chills everywhere. I can feel his large "equipment" rock hard on my backside.

"You smell so fuckin good."  Majesty mumbles."You look so damn fine walking up in here. That booty got me changing plans for tonight."

I turn to face him, wrapping my hands around his neck and gazing into his light brown eyes. "Whatever you want baby."

He picks me up and carries me into his bedroom upstairs. We have passionate sex until I fall asleep in his strong arms. I wake up to what feels like a few hours later to a low pitch female voice.

"Majesty, Majesty."  The voice calls out.

I slowly open my eyes awaking to a light skin female with long hair, dressed in a men's business suit. She's extremely attractive. FUCK. I roll over and nudge Majesty. He looks over my shoulder at the tall slim stud whose got my full attention.