Bitches

I wake up to a naked Desiree by my side smoking a blunt & watching cartoons. The bed we're laying in looks like a buffet cause there's trays of food placed all over.

"I guess someone ordered room service." I mumble in my sleepy voice.

"Baby!! You're awake!" Desiree wraps her arms around me, planting smoke filled kisses on my face.

She passes me the blunt. I accept and take a plate of food filled with toast and eggs.

"Did you make looooooove to me last night?"  Desiree asks in a seductive voice.

"Haha, no. You were drunk. You had called your ex and"... I begin to say.

"What?!!!"  Desiree cuts me off. "Who the fuck did I call?!" Desiree eyes widen with suspense.

"You called CJ." I giggle and eat my toast.

"Oh fuck, what did I say?" Desiree fearfully asks as she rudely blows smoke in my face.

"I don't know. I came in on the end part of the covo where you were crying. You asked her if she ever loved you and told her she was the same and some other drunk shit." I shrug and continue eating.

"Fuck!" Desiree hangs her head down in shame.

"Then I carried your thick ass into bed after you attempted to throw your phone in the fire place." I laugh and watch Desiree's twisted facial expressions.

"No wonder my phone screen is cracked. I thought that happen last night when I was twerking on a headstand and lost my balance." Desiree big booty jiggles as she get up and heads into the living room to retrieve her phone from the coffee table.

"Hey Desiree, ummm, I got to share some good news with you." I follow behind her, feeling giddy and joyful as I recall my wonderful night.

"What? You pregnant by the Prince and he's going to pay you 2 Mill for you to have an abortion?" Desiree bursts into laughter.

A slight smile spreads across my face. "Now, you know that ain't even funny."

"Shit, I'd make you get an abortion. You mine." Desiree pulls me close and puts her tongue deep into my mouth pressing her lips softly onto mine.

I lose my train of thought and forget what I was going to say. She pushes me onto the living room couch and takes my panties off with her teeth. "Oh shit, it's too early for this", is all I can think when she has me fully undressed. She starts kissing and sucking on my neck and my body automatically gets hot and I can feel my pussy get wet. I don't say anything mainly because I don't know what to say and well, no lie, it feels so damn good and I don't want her to stop. And she doesn't, she's softly gripping my boobs and places her tongue directly on my nipple and traces small circles around them until they're rock hard. This bitch knows wtf she's doin, damn. She then traces kisses down my navel then in between my legs giving me the best oral sex a bitch has ever got, thus far.

"Yes! Yes! Uh yea! Fuck Desiree, shit!" I moan as I reach an electrifying orgasm.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to get back in between them long ass legs and make you moan my name"  Desiree confesses as she continues to plant kisses all over my body.

"Yeah but Desiree."  I begin to say until she rudely interrupts me with a kiss.

She slides her fingers deep into my throbbing pussy, sending chills up and down my spine. I throw my head back gasping for air.

"You like that you nasty bitch? Huh, tell me you love it!" Desiree demands as she strokes my wet pussy with her index and middle finger.

"Oh fuck, I love it!" I moan as she brings me to another climax and another and another.