Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover

Before I could knock on the door, it swings open.

"Bitch, where you been!?" Desiree barks at me.

I push passed her and head to take a shower. She's following behind me still yapping away, barely keeping up in her 5 inch heels. I finally make it to the bathroom and drown out her ratchet voice by turning the shower on and blasting the radio. As I drench my Malaysian weave in this honey scented shampoo, I think about Melrose and that kiss. I don't know how things escalated so quickly with Melrose. Her lips were so soft and the way she put her tongue on my tongue, made my panties extremely wet like damn. She could've fucked me right then and there and I wouldn't have stopped her, honestly. I finish showering up, beat my face, get dressed to kill, and head out into living room.

"Bitch, I'm ready lets get my new ride! " I head into the living room shouting to Desiree.

My heart almost stops when I see Melrose talking on the couch with Desiree. Melrose stands up and walks over to me extending her arm.

"You left this in my car." Melrose hands me my phone.

I glance over to Desiree who is staring at Melrose with lust in her eyes. 

"Um, thanks." I quickly say, guiding Melrose to the door.

"I'd kiss you goodbye but um, since we're in a home setting, I don't know where it'd lead." Melrose smirks then heads out the door.

My face turns hot and I am speechless. I don't even look at Desiree but she hops to her feet and stands in front of me.

"Word? Dats Majesty sister and you fuckin her too? Damn, yousa bigger thot than I thought!"  She disses, sucking her teeth and crossing her arms.

"No, it's not even like that! " I try to defend.

"Then tell me Jade, what the fuck is it like? If you fuckin the whole town for free, how the fuck we suppose to stay paid? Tell me hoe!" Desiree yells.

"I didn't fuck her, she kissed me and I was caught off guard. It didn't mean shit. Like the way I fucked you didn't mean shit." I turn to walk away  for Desiree but she blocks me again.

"You mean the way I fucked you bitch. I made you cum. Now let's go hoe!"  Desiree heads out the door swinging her big hips.

We drive to a huge warehouse across town. She pulls into the back of the building and we head in.

"This is where I got my baby." Desiree dangles her car keys as she bangs on the door.

A shady looking tall white guy with tattoos on his face opens the door.

"Desi, how are you ma?"  He wraps his arms around her, filling his hands with her fat ass.

"I'm good, Gino. My girl needs a ride, something real nice and fly for the low low." She smiles at him and bats her eyelashes.

Gino looks at me biting his knuckles. "Hot damn, you fine as fuck too. Let me fuck and she can get it for the extra low low."

Desiree looks at me. I swallow hard not wanting to fuck this grimy looking stranger.

He opens the door wider, we walk in the warehouse where about 200 luxury cars are all lined up. There are about 10 thug looking dudes, swapping parts, license plates, and shining them up real nice. Gino heads into his office. Desiree locks her arms with mine and we head to look at these luxury rides. My eyes fall upon a blacked out Range Rover with silver rims.

"This is it!" I pull Desiree towards my future car.

"You sure? I mean, there's hundreds of cars you can pick from. Plus, this is on the pricey side so you know you gon have to fuck him real good if you want dis." She explains.

I swallow my pride. "Ok ok, then so be it but this right here is my ride."

Around 2 pm, that Sunday morning, I drive out of that warehouse with my first car ever. A 2015 blacked out Range Rover lookin clean as a billion fucks. I am so hyped. A week ago, I was waitressing makin 7-8 dollars an hour and now I got a car valued at 80,000. Yea I had to pay about 15,000 and fuck some grimy lookin dude but I got it and Desiree says that Gino know some dudes in Dubai that are hosting an event in few days and need some bad bitches so it's re-up time, time to stack my paper!

We head back to her place and I park my ride next to hers. She jumps out her car but I sit in mine smiling to myself. She swings her weave looking annoyed.

"I get it bitch, you happy as fuck but we gotta get on this game plan if we finna go to Dubai in a few days." Desiree bitches, standing in front of my car.

I hop out my ride with a big grin on my face. "Don't we need passports and stuff?"

"Well, you're going to need one. I already got mines, this bitch well traveled. We gon have to get yours expatiated since we're going, in like 3 days.  I'll take care of it but now you gotta be down for a good while, we partnas in this! There's no backin out! No getting scared. Be about your money. Be my day one and I'll always have you k?" Desiree puts her manicured pinky out.

I lock pinkies with Desiree. After all, this bitch has done a lot for me. More than anyone else has done, besides my dad, when he was alive. God, I miss him so much. I know he wouldn't want this for me but if he knew the way mom abandoned me for her new husband than maybe he'd understand, regardless it's my life.

Later that night Majesty texts me: Ay bae, party tonight at my main crib. Bring Desiree too cause it's an opportunity for her to make money. Tons of mah niggas gon be there, they're all paid, ready to fuck so tell her to look badd cause there's gon be competition. Them niggas already know not to even fuck with you tho. ;)

I read the text aloud to Desiree who gets excited when opportunity is mentioned and turns bitchy at the last part about how there's going to be competition.

"The fuck he means competition? I'm the baddest bitch eva!" She heads into the room to finish my passport application then get ready.

I wanna look badd as ever tonight too....I think for the wrong reasons though or should I say person. Yeah, I'm excited to see my bae Majesty but I still can't get my mind off of Melrose and the way she kissed me earlier. I am lowkey hopin she'll be there too. I put on black high waist booty shorts, Prada thigh high boots, and crop top sweatshirt. I let Desiree do my hair and make up, she's dressed in a short revealing, sheer panel, dress, with red bottoms on and of course her signature, no panties. I spray on the newest Chanel fragrance and we head out looking like a DUO of badd bitches. Snap a selfie for my instagram, hashtag #wearegoals. My excitement escalates when I realize I no longer have to catch a ride with Desi, I got my own whip now. Wait till Majesty see me pull up. Ayyyyyyyyy!!!

(Do y'all think Jade is in too deep now? Is Jade dancin with the Devil? Is she wrong for letting Melrose kiss her? Do you like the book so far? Leave your comments below, let me know what y'all think)