Turn Up For A Check!

Later that day, I head over to Desiree's place to chill with her, she wants to have drinks but she know I can't drink with her ass. Seems like she trynna kill my babies. I'm lowkey mad at her for the way she acted the other day with whole CJ ordeal but I really need to get my mind off of Melrose and all the other shit I'm going through so I hang out with my bitch anyway.

"Girl, you don't even understand the shit I've been goin through lately."  I say to Desiree as I sit on her couch drinking sparkling cider.

"Bitch, I'm still pissed at your ass for getting pregnant on me. Now we can't even turn up or be hoes properly." Desiree takes a shot of Ciroc.

"I ain't even gon lie, I miss some of them days. Always getting money and fuckin whoever I want without havin a guilty conscious cause they knew what we was about anyway!" I laugh at my confession.

"But who says that shit gotta stop though?! I'ma throw my ass back as long as it look good and when it stop looking good, I'ma just get a couple of surgeries and resume." Desiree and I laugh in sync.

"Nah, for real what really bothers me is the fact Melrose and Majesty like to throw that ima hoe in my face like it offends me. If anything it flatters me cause they both knew I was a hoe and still want me. Shit, they ass fight over me." Me and Desiree slap hands.

"Jade, you really ready for this though." Desiree giving a nasty stare at my belly.

"Bitch, I might be." Me and Desiree both laugh again. "But for real tho, I don't know. I worry about that sometimes and I know that I'm definitely not as racked up as when I danced or escorted cause everything is just slowly crumbling it seems." I admit as I finish my cider.

"Hoe, you bet get that money. Get the fuck out that broke bitch mindset and throw that ass in a circle before your ass start showin. If you really trynna be independent and still take care of yours then you best be bout it and do what you gotta do. Fuck being scared and fuck the opinions of those who ain't payin ya bills and if they is then fuck them till they ain't mad no more." Desiree explains.

"Desiree you a fool!" I laugh hysterically. "But you're right."

"You wanna go dance tonight? I still got your dance clothes from when you were a bad ass bitch." Desiree sucks her cheeks and gives me a challenging stare.

"Were? I still am a bad ass bitch. And you know what? I will do it. I ain't tied down to nobody. My body still looks good and I need some money if I'm really gonna have these kids." I agree.

"Kids?" Desiree wrinkles her face. 

"Oh yeah....I'm having twins." I laugh

"Bitch, stop playing! Dats hella cute. Boy/Girl, Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl?" Desiree asking with a big smile.

"I don't know yet. I'll know in a week or two." I tell Desiree as we head to her room to get changed.

Me and Desiree pack our gym bags and head off to the club. When we pull up, the scene feels so welcoming. We strut up in there like the baddest bitches we are. Me and Desiree are changing in the locker rooms and a familiar face suddenly grabs my attention, it's LaLa. She is staring me down with two other girls, talking shit and I could tell cause her lips are moving.

"All I know is, that bitch bet not give me any problems." I roll my eyes and continue changing into my dance clothes.

"Don't worry bout that bitch. Her ego still bruised about Majesty and Young Cocaine so she probably ain't gon say shit. Directly anyway." Desiree finishes her make up. "You ready?"