Gimme Dat Magic

In the middle of the night I'm not feeling too good, at all. I've been throwing up since 1 AM, it's 3 AM now and Majesty has been taking care of me. He's made me tea, ran me a bath, and now he's holding me until I fall asleep. I think this morning sickness is double trouble because it's twins. I am actually really scared how big my belly is about to get and I've been constantly crying since I've been up. Majesty hasn't asked why tho, I think he knows.

"Bae, you feeling better?" Majesty asks as he holds me in his strong arms.

"A little." I say in a baby like voice.

"Whatever you need, I gotchu." Majesty assures me as he kisses the top of my head."

Suddenly I vomit all over myself and on Majesty too. I run to the bathroom and puke some more in the toilet. Majesty runs the shower. After he's done, he tells me he's headed to the store to buy something to ease my morning sickness like crackers and ginger ale. After I change the sheets  on his bed, I crawl back into bed and try to sleep. As soon as I start to drift my phone rings.

"Hello." I answer in a sleepy voice. I hear sniffles on the other end. "Hello." I say again.

"I feel like my heart has been ripped *sniffle from my *sniffle chest." A voice says on the other end.

I look at my caller ID and it's Melrose.

"Melrose?" I question.

"Why Jade! Why?" Melrose yells at me.

"Yo, are you drunk?" I laugh.

"You just had to be a hoe and ruin shit. You know I loved you *gulps liquor* and you took advantage of that. I never loved anything or anyone like I loved you." Melrose drunkenly admits.

"Yo, sober up and we can talk." I assure her.

"Where the fuck are you? You ain't at your hoe ass house, I already checked!" Melrose yells.

"Don't worry about it, we can talk about this shit another time." I say annoyed now.

"No, bitch. I'm coming to find you. You probably at Majesty's or Desiree's but I'mma find you." Melrose says. I hear her car keys jingle in the background.

"No Mel, you can't drive! You're drunk. The fuck! Stop!" I warn.

Melrose hangs up. "OH MY GOD." I put on my sweat pants, hoodie, and sneakers and rush out the door and race to Melrose's place as fast as I can.  I speed inside the parking garage then instantly I slam on my breaks like a maniac, almost crashing head on with Melrose. She beeps at me loudly at me.

"Move fucker! I Need to go see my girlfriend!" Melrose blindly yells at my car.

I step out of my car, revealing myself. "You mean ex girlfriend! What the fuck Melrose? You could've killed me!"

Melrose steps out of her car and kisses me hard and sloppy, filling my mouth with the taste of liquor.

"Melrose, you really need to go back to sleep." I guide her to the elevator with both of our cars still running, inches from each other. "I'll park your car. I'll be up in a minute." 

I park Melrose's car and my car then head upstairs to find Melrose leaning on her door digging in her pockets. 

"Jade there's a problem. No keys." Melrose starts to cry.

I cover my mouth and laugh hysterically. "Are you seriously crying right now cause you locked yourself out?"

Melrose nods and covers her face.