Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz

I wake up to loud 90's r&b music and Desiree doing her make up in the mirror. I'm still tired but I don't have the energy to argue with her. I head into the kitchen and prepare a bowl of cereal. I notice that La La is awake watching cartoons in a tank top and her underwear. I slowly walk into the living room and sit on the couch next to her.

"Jade!" La La says in a happy child-like voice.

"Hi." I answer confused.

La La makes a pouty face. "I had a very bad dream about you last night."

Desiree struts in the kitchen wearing only a thong. "It wasn't a dream" Desiree shouts to La La.

I put down my cereal and take a deep breath. "La La, look, I did meet Majesty last night. Desiree had set me up with him without telling me he was your ex." I confess.

La La bites her lip and glares at me. "So, you did fuck him!?

I nod.

"How much did y'all get paid?" La La looks at me and Desiree.

"A grand each." Desiree lies. "But I didn't fuck Majesty, just your lame ass brother Daquan." Desiree disses.

"Don't talk about my brother!"  La La defends, sounding like a little kid.

"Jade, I ain't that mad at you now knowing that you did it cause of money." La La tells me.

Desiree chokes on her smoothie and laughs loudly. I shoot her an evil look.

"Just don't do it again, ok?" La La warns.

My phone rings and I answer avoiding the question. It's my boss asking me where I've been the last night. I try to explain myself till Desiree takes my phone out of my hands and quits my job for me.

"Get ready, we finna go shopping. You need a whole new wardrobe. You can't be walking around with me looking like that." She scrunches her face and swings her long weave ponytail.

I shower and get ready and we all head out the door looking like a trio of bad bitches. We arrive at an upscale boutique filled with raunchy and sexy outfit. Basically, the boutique looks identical to Desiree's closet. Full of crops tops, booty shorts, and stripper heels. Most of the clothes are from high end designers which make me feel less cheap buying the outfits. After getting Mani, Pedi's, waxes and a fresh weave, we head back to Desiree place where Desiree is on her phone conducting some hoe business while me and La La are eating Chinese takeout in the living room.

"La La, you know Desiree was the one who set me up with Majesty to begin with? Why you ain't bite her head off?" I ask La La quiet annoyed about the whole "Majesty" ordeal.

"Well, I know that she's paying me back. She use to date my best friend CJ. Till me and CJ got caught up one night and slept together, it ruined her. Me and Desiree used to be hella close too."  La La explains.

"Whoa, Whoa, wait. CJ, as in the stud lesbian, that was chillin at the club and Majesty's crib?" I ask, sounding super surprised.

"Yea."  La La nods."CJ is my best friend but she hangs with my brother Daquan and my baby Majesty."

I feel a bit of frustration how she refers to Majesty as if they're still together.

Desiree struts out the room wearing a mesh bra where you can clearly see her nipples, some leggings, and stiletto pumps. "Jade, get ready we finna make some Monay!  La La, I'd invite you but these guys need us to suck their dicks, not cry on them."  

"Wait, what are we doing?"  I fearfully question.

"There's some ballaz who want the company of some bad ass bitches tonight . We go fuck and make some money then dip, ya feel me!? Now, get dressed." Desiree claps her hands and turns around and claps her ass cheeks.

"Yea, I ain't down with that. I'm not gonna drink no more." La La says. "I need to show Majesty I changed."

"Blah, blah, yousa boring bitch." Desiree applies her Mac Lipstick in compact mirror.

"I'm not going if it's less than 2 grand each." I demand.

"Don't worry bitch. Just put your ass in something sexy and let's go!" Desiree yells in a whiney voice.

I remember Majesty's sexy voice assuring me not to get caught up in this life and I have to remind myself that I won't and this is temporary and just till I am financially secure. I get dressed and me and Desiree head out. This time me and Desiree arrive at a 5 star hotel and we head up to a presidential suite. We walk into the beautiful suite where 2 Arabian business men tell us how beautiful and exotic we look. One of the men keeps going about how lovely Desiree's huge tits and ass are.

"Aw, You like my ass Daddy, you wanna eat it like the best groceries?" Desiree asks one of the men while pulling down her leggings exposing her ass.

The other man pulls me onto a king size bed and proceeds to have rough, emotionless sex with me. Immediately after he falls asleep. I take a shower feeling so gross and get dressed. Desiree is still on the second king size bed shoving the man's face between her legs.

"Eat, this pussy you rich bitch!!! I want your diamonds and rubies! Ooooh yes, your tongue feels like gold my silky hair nigga!" Desiree moans.

I nod my head towards the door, signaling for us to leave. I get a text from La La saying she needs to be dropped off at home but Desiree isn't picking up her phone. Finally, Desiree finishes up and writes in the mans check book and makes him sign it. She walks right passed me and out the door.

I chase after her. "That's for us both right?"

"Uh, huh." She flashes me the check that says $20,000

(A/N Even after the convo Jade and La La had, do you think Jade will leave Majesty alone or nah? Tell me what you think in your comments below.)