Bad Bitches Link Up!

I head back into the restaurant to Desiree finishing my food. I pay the bill and Desiree drives us to a midtown high end fashion boutique.

"Desiree, you know my ass can't splurge like I use to. I'm having twins." I remind her.

"Bitch, don't worry. I gotchu. I'm bout to be a multi-millionaire anyways." Desiree giggles and picks out tons of slutty outfits.

I pick out a couple of cute outfits and a few more cute things in bigger sizes cause I know the way I've been eating lately, ain't no joke. Me and Desiree both pick out dresses with high slits, one black one white. 

"Girl we finna be the baddest bitches up in that spot tonight." Desiree swipes her black card and we head over to her place.

"Tell me about it. I'm trynna live these glory days up, while I still got it. Cause it always seems like somebody trynna lock me down." I confess.

"Jade, you need to learn to live for you and fuck what everybody else say. Somebody always gonna have an opinion bout ya ass so just make sure that yours is the only one that matters." Desiree tells me as does her make up.

"I feel you, it's just sometimes what people say about me, ring true. I don't know maybe it's just that I know being a good mother requires me to stop being selfish." I admit.

"Fuck that! That's how you become un-milfable!" Desiree barks.

"Un-Milfable?" I laugh and question, while I change and do my make up too.

"Yes. MILF means Mother I'd Like to Fuck. If you still want to be considered a sexy  mother that these niggas want to fuck, you have to stay on your game. Keep your looks, style, and personality poppin. Life got me fucked up if it thinks I'ma stop being a bad bitch just because I pop out a lil nigga or bitch!" Desiree explains.

I crack up. "Desiree, you're a mess."

Desiree shrugs and puts on her dress and takes off her panties. "I'm gon live my life to the fullest, ion care what anyone thinks. As long as I'm paid and bad as fuck. Come on." Desiree grabs her car keys off the table and we head out.

When we arrive the club is packed, just like Desiree had told me earlier. Desiree parks valet and we head to the front of the line. Desiree told me on the way here, chances are, she knows or fucked someone who works here so we can probably skip the line. When we get to the front of the line, I recognize June, Young Cocaine's younger brother, works there and is heading in. Like how can I forget his smile, he got dimples and the prettiest hair.

"Hey, June." I say stepping in front of Desiree and hugging June.

"Yo, Jade! What's good?" June eyes me up and down with lustful eyes.

"We heard this is the new hottest spot in town. Me and my girl came here to turn up." I give June a flirty smile.

"That's what's up." June leads us in the dark club to a VIP section. 

We enter the dark club with music blasting from every direction. There's 3 floors, a huge bar, neon lights, 3 DJ's, and is packed with some of Los Angeles best dressed woman and men. We head up to the 3rd floor to a decked out V.I.P section that has thick heavy curtains for privacy.  

June tells us that he will have some bottles delivered to us in a minute and disappears back downstairs. 

"The fuck? So my bitch got the hook up. Whose that cutie and when you fuck him?" Desiree asks proudly.