Feelin So Official

After me and Desiree twerk around our hotel suite for a good 10 minutes, we begin to get ready for the Ball. We hear a slight knock on the door and open it up to, two slim Arabian women with their make up and hair on fleek. They explain to us that the Prince sent them and they're here to do our make up and hair. They have portfolios filled with a bunch of different looks that we can choose from, for our hair and make up. Desiree chooses an up-do bun hairstyle and I choose a braided look down my back. We strut out our suite an hour later feeling so official. We feel like the baddest bitches in Dubai.  I walk arm in arm with Feemo, Desiree arm linked with one of the gentlemen from earlier. We head into the hotel ballroom which is decked out in diamond chandeliers, men and women in expensive clothing and the finest jewelry, also exotic animals, chefs serving some of the best food, and loud music. 

"We need to show these Arab niggas how a couple of Cali bitches turn the fuck up!" Desiree grabs my arm and drags me to an open bar. "Two Vodka Martinis on the rocks!"

I feel butterflies in my stomach but once I take that shot with Desi, I am feeling so loose and so gone. Before I know it, Me and Desiree are teaching these Arab chicks how to twerk dat ass and grind on a nigga. We ain't got no chill tonight. Desiree's bun even comes down, the harder we dance. We got the party live and the music is getting louder. 

Around 11 pm that night, Feemo is carrying me up to his room. I can barely even stand. As he tosses me on the bed and undresses me, I try to remember where Desiree might be. Then realize that Desiree is probably still down at the Ball twerking on some Arab chick, trynna get arrested (illegal to be gay in DUBAI) but Desiree lives to break the law so I let her do what she wants.

"Do you want to sleep like the princess you are or get fucked like the whore you dance like?" Feemo boldly asks me.

I laugh. "I think it's so cute when you try to be all dirty, but umm yea we can fuck. That vodka made me so horny."

"You know you're so beautiful. You should be a model!" Feemo expresses while climbing on top of me.

Immediately my heart sinks and I feel my heart strings being tugged. I recall my father's words echoing back to me from when he was still alive and would tell me that I should pursue modeling and how beautiful I was. Now, I am doing this. Living this hoe life. What would he think of me? I don't know if it's the mix of liquor and his words or what but the next thing I know, I am sobbing like a little baby. 

"I'm sorry Daddy!" I cry. 

"Um, I don't know if you're trying to be kinky but I am not feeling this!" Feemo climbs off of me and sits by my side.

"No, No, Um, It's just that I use to be a model before this because my dad use to tell me that I could and I was beautiful but then he died and I became a broke waitress (* sniffle) then became a hoe like Desiree!" I manage to explain through my snot, tears,and hiccups. 

"Oh Dear, I'm sorry. I was telling you, you could be a model because I own several model agencies all over the world. I wanted to sign you as one of the models but I had no idea that it brings up such bad memories so I will not bring it up again." Feemo expresses apologetically.

"No Shit?!" I snap out of my feelings.

"Excuse me?"  Feemo wrinkling his face at my bipolar ass.

"What modeling agencies do you own?" I express sounding like money hungry Desiree.

"Elite,  Wilhelmina, Ford, And IMG to name a few." Feemo says.

I know all the agencies from years of modeling and teen vogue magazines and even watching "America's Next Top Model".  I know every one of those agencies are legit.

"OMG, could you sign me to one of those agencies or at least help me build my portfolio with some of the best photographers that work with the agencies?"  I eagerly question him with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, I could. I could do that very well. I have agencies in Los Angeles & New  York." Feemo tells me.

"OMG, I live in Los Angeles, that's perfect!!! Yes, Yes!"  I squeal.

After Feemo has his way with me (very rough celebration sex). I race to my room to find Desiree laying on the fur rug crying, on the floor, on the phone with someone, slurring out drunk words.

"I thought you loved me but you never did huh?? You never did!!!! YOU'RE ALL DA FUCKIN SAME!!!" Desiree throws her iPhone across the living room, aiming for the fire place and barely missing.

I pick up her phone and see that she's called CJ. Oh yea, I think to myself. CJ, the stud, Majesty's homegirl, use to be Desiree's girlfriend. I remember LaLa briefly telling me how Desiree and CJ were in a long term relationship but CJ cheated on her with LaLa and that's why Desiree set me up with Majesty to get back at LaLa for ruining her relationship with CJ.

I pick up Desiree's drunk self and drag her to the bed. It takes me at least 10 minutes cause her thick ass is heavy as fuck!

"Desiree, you gotta stop getting wasted and eating every fucking thing in sight!" I complain dragging her on top of the bed and tucking her in. 

I sit beside her on the bed staring at her beautifully made up face and messy hair. She's completely knocked out. I can't even share my good news with her or anybody I could think of. Regardless, she betta not give me any crap about leaving this lifestyle when I finally get a chance to tell her my good news but we already talked about me leaving. However, knowing how Desiree operates, I already know she ain't lettin me go without a fight. Maybe, I could find someone to take my place so Desiree ain't gotta do this alone, even though Desiree rarely gets along with other girls. I still wonder why she let me in. Although, I ain't love this lifestyle like she do, I know that without it, I would still be a broke ass waitress, livin out of my motel, bitter as fuck at my mom, and still trynna make ends meet.  I kiss my bitch on the forehead and knock out beside her.

(A/N Do y'all think that if Jade is able to live her dream as a model that she'll give up this lifestyle completely? Do y'all think Desiree could do this without Jade? You think Desiree gon let Jade go without a fight? What do you think will happen next? BTW, Thanks for reading, comments and votes keep me writing :) )