To Love & Life

I wake up on top of Melrose with her still holding me close. My phone is ringing none stop. I finally answer and It's Adriana, she tells me to come into the studio where I had my photo shoot yesterday and to bring a lawyer. My heart jumps.

"Melrose, baby! Wake up!"  I scream, while shaking Melrose till eyes open.

Melrose stares at me like I'm a crazy person. "What Jade?"

"I think I am model now! Like she didn't actually say it but she said that if I was chosen that I would be signing contracts and that she would advised that I bring a lawyer!" I blurt.

"Who?" Melrose asks while wiping her eyes.

"Adriana, from Ford Models. She was my agent yesterday!" I scream and jump up and down on her bed.

"And you want me to represent you?" Melrose asks still confused.

"Yes, you said you would!" I say, my voice alarmingly high.

"Yea, I will but can I please sleep for like 20 more minutes? That sex was bomb last night but it left a nigga weak as hell."  Melrose admits rolling over, trying to pull the covers over her head.

"Aww, ok. I was hoping that me and you would have a little celebration sex but I mean if you're too tired then I won't force you." I say as I slowly in dress and strut my naked self into the shower.

5 minutes into my shower, Melrose joins me and we start the morning off amazing by having some steamy, mind blowing sex. Feeling on a nice high, I take extra time on my hair, make up, and outfit. I even help Melrose with hers, dressing her up in the perfect suit to represent me. We head to the studio where I had my photo shoot at yesterday and sit in the lobby briefly. Finally, Adriana greets us and leads us into a conference room where about 20 people who all look very important, congratulate me and welcome me. Tears stream down my face cause now I know it's official. Adriana hands me and Melrose contracts to look over and soon Melrose explains to me that the contract is legit but the contract can end anytime if I don't show up for appointments and jobs, if I don't book any jobs, if my weight or appearance changes negatively, if I sustain a permanent injury, or if I misrepresent the company in a negative way. I sign on the dotted line and I am handed a modeling handbook and a welcome package. Adriana tells me that training shall start soon and I will be on the go after Thanksgiving which is about 2 days away. After signing contracts and going over a few more things, I'm meet everyone and being introduced as the newest model to Ford.

Later that evening, Melrose takes me out to celebrate. We go to this very upscale restaurant in West Hollywood called "Ago". Melrose knows the Manager and he closes down the place to the public so that we can eat in private.

"Baby, you know I'm so proud of you. I always knew you could be so much more. Thank you for giving up that lifestyle and becoming all that you are now. To love and life." Melrose holds up her glass to toast.

"I am glad you believed in me and saw past more than what I was going through. To love and life."  I tap my glass against hers and we drink some expensive wine.

"Baby, tomorrow night my Dad is hosting a Thanksgiving Party and I'd like for you to come and meet him and my other fam." Melrose asks with light in her eyes.

I almost choke on my wine. "Meet your father? Umm will Majesty be there!? I mean like cause I don't want your Dad thinking or knowing and ugh."

Melrose chuckles. "Nah, it should be fine. I ain't finna say shit about it and Majesty bet not. He knows better. Like when we're around my Dad, he has to show his older sis respect."

"I'm surprised that you referred to yourself as sis cause lately you be on that Daddy shit." I crack up.

"Bae, stop we both know I'm Daddy to you." Melrose adds.

"How old is Majesty anyway?" I ask.

"He's 22 like me. We're fraternal twins but I'm older by 10 minutes. But it's funny because growing up, he'd try to look after me as if he was older. I don't know. Me and that nigga always had a hella competitive relationship." Melrose tell me.

"What about your mom? How is your relationship with her?"  I ask.

"She died of Cancer when I was 3, so I never really knew her that well. I don't maybe that's why I feel like a part of me is missing." Melrose confesses.

"I know what you mean. When I lost my dad, I stopped modeling and acting, Basically nothing felt important anymore. I felt like a part of me died along with him. His death changed me more than anything." I tell Melrose, realizing a lot has changed.

"How bout your mom?" Melrose questions.

"She's still alive but we don't get along anymore. She just got married to some rich guy and basically tried to act like my Dad never existed. I really hate her for that sometimes. She even hid all his stuff a month after she died so she wouldn't turn any possible suitors/love interests off. It sickened me." I confess as I hang my head down and reminiscence about my Dad.

"It's aite to feel like that. Sometimes I resent my own Dad because he doesn't treat me and Majesty the same. He always made me work hard to be who I am and gave Majesty everything. True enough Majesty is a star athlete but my dad bought him that house, car, and pays all his bills. Me, I graduated from high school at 16 with a 4.0 GPA and attended Law School on a fully paid scholarship. Only then my dad helped me get my own spot and my car was my graduation gift but Majesty on the other hand, he's a spoiled lil bitch." Melrose wrinkles her face and leans back in her chair in disgust.

I laugh. "You know you fine as fuck when you angry."

"Well, when you just this sexy, I guess anything and everything I do will make your panties wet." Melrose gives me a cocky smile.

"Oh really? " I stand up and walk over to her side of the table and mount her. "What happens if I'm not wearing any?"

Melrose takes another sip of her wine. "Why you always gotta be so bad? Can't we just eat like a normal couple?" Melrose adds with a smile.

"I'm not suggesting we stop eating. I'm just suggest we eat something else." I spread my legs and give Melrose my dirtiest look.

"So, you want me to fuck you? Up in this restaurant and give you a permanent injury before you even begin modeling?" Melrose jokes and then kisses me.

(A/N thank you guys for 2,000 reads. It means a lot when y'all vote and comment. Keep reading, voting, and commenting. What Y'all think about Jade being a official Model? How do you think tomorrow night's thanksgiving party will go? Jade and Melrose cute or nah) :)