Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts

It feels the world is mad at me as I lay my head on my pillow trying to get some sleep before I gotta go to work in the morning. My mind races with thoughts of family, friends, ruin, and the love of my life, Jade. She stuck on thinking that I played her when it's actually the opposite. She played me and I stayed, loved her, and even tattooed her name on my neck and got a matching tattoo on my wrist to show that girl how much I do love her and care.

 I still don't remember what happen that night when we broke up. I remember I came over to kick Alize's ass after she left my place before the police arrived and she told me that I didn't know the whole story. Alize agreed to let me beat her ass if I didn't approve of her explanation of how shit really went down. Alize lit me up a blunt, as she explained herself, I drifted, into another world it felt. One that made every word meaningless and every person look like mush. I swear that bitch laced that weed with something hardcore, some shit that I never had before. The next morning, I woke up naked in bed with Alize. We fought, really hard. I beat her ass. We still cool but we barely speak. I thought Alize had been over me but apparently not. I haven't really spoke to her about it because every time I do, she gets high, drunk, or suddenly has to go. I never could really get my point across that me and Alize will never happen again. However, it's hella funny how Jade love to point out how I hung out with someone who I consider my best friend, yet in the past we fucked. Although, the same shit happened with her and Desiree and it's not like she straight up told me that her and Desiree fucked either. No, I had to find out cause Desiree gotta big mouth. Jade never plan to tell me her and Desiree fucked, yet she brought that bitch around me all the time. Jade is being a hypocrite cause just like Alize and me had a thing in a past but remained friends, so did she and Desiree. Yo, and the same shit go for Desiree. Desiree was lowkey hatin on me cause I was only girl Jade ever took seriously. Just like Alize hated on Jade cause she was the only bitch I ever took seriously.

And about Alize shooting Majesty. I get he's my family but I can't lie, I'm still a female at the end of the day and sometimes I have my petty ass ways. I knew Alize didn't shoot to kill and I really did stop fuckin with her a lot after that. I did go to the hospital the next day to check on Majesty. Even helped him fill out forms to press charges against Alize but the charges were dropped because she obtain the video from the Veggie Grill, where he beat her like crazy when she never touched him so they both agreed to drop the charges and not take it to court. I was hella mad that she fought Jade but in all fairness, I fought Alize for Jade and Jade even fought Alize before that. I still can't get over the fact that Majesty got the love of my life pregnant and tries to act like he really loves her but I know he doesn't. He loves those kids and he loves having something or someone that I can't but to me, it's not a game or competition, I love Jade, this is real for me. I could never imagine putting my hands on Jade, yet that nigga did. 

Fair enough, when Jade and I argue, I do call her names and shit but so does she. Always trynna take away my masculinity and stuff but we both got our faults. Truth is, I love that girl more than I love myself. I ruined friendships and relationships with my family over that girl and she always questioning my love for her. She really don't understand that she is a dime in dozen of the bad bitches that I know, but I choose to fuck with her cause the way she make me feel but now days instead of making me feel like "The Shit", she makes me feel like a piece of shit. It hurts a lot tho. A young nigga ain't trynna get emotional about it either. I still got bitches hittin my line every night and watch, if I really become cold hearted and start fucking with hoes again, like I used too, I won't care whose heart I break. I know bitches love what they can't have. As soon as Jade sees the hoes all on me and me not payin her ass attention, she'll come flockin. 

I'm snapped out of my ugly thoughts when my phone begins to ring. It's Jade telling me that Alize is drunk and how I need to come pick her up from Club Blaze cause if Alize attempts to drive, she'll probably crash. I have so many thoughts racing through my mind as I head to Club Blaze. First of all, why is Jade and Alize even speaking and about what? And why is Jade even at Club Blaze and who she with? I ain't even gon grill her cause I know she hate that. I'm gonna sweet talk her and see if she'll come over and talk tonight. This is the last time I'm gonna pursue her and if she shoots me down, I'm gon give up and go back to my old ways. It's stupid funny how girls love you more when you treat them mean, don't act thirsty, and act like you don't wanna fuck them. All of sudden, they lose the attitude and become sweet,  give you all their attention, and be pullin on belt buckle trynna get your Calvin's down.

When I get to Club Blaze I approach Jade as I see her trynna leave. I convince her to talk to me tonight. She tells me that she'll be over in about an hour and to get rid of Alize asap. Jade also reminds me time and time again how we ain't fuckin but I don't believe that. I'm just gon act like I don't want her ass anyway and watch her throw that thang my way.

(A/N I get that a lot of you hate Melrose right now, so to ease that tension. I gave her another POV so you could see her point of view. Do you think she made a lot of  great points like how she think Jade is a hypocrite cause Jade & Desiree basically were like Melrose & Alize? Is Melrose All Wrong? Y'all still hate her? Give me your thoughts below. Don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading :)