Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch

Before we can even head to the bank, Desiree is talking more business about how we can do a shift at the club tonight and first thing tomorrow morning, she'll help me get my own ride. I agree and we swing by the her condo to pick up La La and to change clothes.

I'm actually so turnt how my life is changing so quickly. Who would've thought that I'd link up with the slut from back in high school and we'd stack paper together.

We arrive at the club looking hella boojie and fuckin bad. La La is downing the mood talkin about how heart broken she is about Majesty. I prepare to go out on stage taking 2 shots and feeling empowered. I can hear that it's another packed night and I am lioness ready to make a killin. I check my ass in the mirror and strut out on stage with my hips swinging side to side. I let the music guide me as I find a vacant pole and slide. The bass blasting, makes my ass vibrate without effort. The club is filled with so much smoke and fog, sometimes it's easy to feel like you're in your own little world. I don't pay attention to any of these thirsty ass niggas paying my future. I just pop it, drop it, and throw my ass in a circle till my songs are up.

I enter the dressing room feeling on some type of high and make my way to my locker. I catch a glimpse of the back door open and La La arguing with Majesty. Majesty sees me and I turn away quickly putting my money into my locker. La La drags herself back through the doorway, covering her face.

"Ugh, pull it together." La La, she tells herself.

Desiree comes from the stage and asks me if I wanna do a duo act cause that's where the real money at. I tell her to go do it with La La. I want to give some dances. Lowkey hoping Majesty comes in the building.

Making my way through the sections, I see Majesty and CJ tucked in their own section in the far corner. Security guides me into their section and I look at Majesty with my eyes filled with lust. I am seriously wondering if CJ's dyke ass is wet for this nigga too cause man, he looks so damn fine tonight. I slide off my thong and mount him. The music consumes the private, curtained section so loudly that I have to speak with my body language. I grind slowly on him while looking in his eyes. He bites his lip and squeezes my hips, guiding me to gyrate harder. I can see his dick print through his fitted jeans and I'm placing his hands directly on my hard nipples. I can feel a slap on my ass and I know that's it's CJ, getting her cheap feels but I am too aroused to say shit. After my song change is up, I quickly disappear back into the dressing room, leaving Majesty thirsty for my body. I see La La and Desiree counting loads of money and I realized that, that could've been me. I approach a girl, near my locker, with a really fat ass and small tits and ask her if she wants to do a duo with me. She eyes me up and down.

"Shay." She extends her hand.

"Mia." I say with a smile and we head out together to work the crowd.

Shay is more about twerking and ass shaking more than anything. She doesn't really do much pole work but that's ok cause the fellas love it. My ass isn't as fat as hers but I'm hella pretty with nice titties so we get the job done and make a killing. Shout out to Shay's fat ass for us making over $5,000 each tonight!

It's about 2 am and we're all exhausted getting ready to leave. I hug La La as she pulls away in her range rover which has me fantasizing about my future luxurious car. I head towards Desiree's car and hear a honk. Behind the gated "dancer's only" parking area, I see a blue Maserati. I head over quickly before Desiree comes out.

"Come with me." Majesty bites his plump lip with begging eyes.

"I can't. Not now. Desiree will probably tell La La and it'll be a whole thing." I roll my eyes and pout.

"Come over tonight then, when she sleep. I'll come scoop you." He rubs my chin and looks into my eyes.

"ok, ok, um." I hand him my phone to lock his number in and head back to Desiree's car.

Desiree comes out the door on her phone. Oh God, I hope she's not conducting "business" cause I am tired and still gotta make time to see my bae. Yes, My Bae. Desiree hangs up as she approaches me.

"I gotta say, I'm proud of you bitch, look who've you've become! A mini me." She exclaims.

I laugh. "No way. I'm 40,000 niggas from becoming you. Plus this isn't long term for me." I remind her.

I see brief sadness in her eyes. "No bitch, you're mine now." She fights with a childish tone.

I roll my eyes and get in the car. We drive back to her place and I can tell she is upset at me for bringing up the fact that I don't wanna be apart of her hoe dream team.

"I'm just saying, Jade, we can take over the world. Me and you." Desiree explain.

"Don't get me wrong, Desiree. I love the money but I don't wanna become known for this and I don't enjoy fucking random niggas." I explain.

"Ok, but you like your weave being freshly laid every week, fresh manis and pedis, always dressed in the best clothes, having your own place, car, and being to pay all your bills and not having to answer to no nigga! It's bout more than that, it's freedom, being your own boss, being in charge! So tell me, when you stop, what you finna do? When the money run out, go back to waitressing?" She stares at me hard, with her lips pressed.

"I don't fuckin know Desiree! I'm tired. I don't wanna talk about this anymore." I stare out the window away from her.

We both enter her condo in silence and I sit on the couch thinking about what she said. About 10 minutes later I could hear her calling for me to come. I enter her room and of course she's naked.

"You know Jade, even if you decide to be a dumb bitch and go back to waitressing, you can still stay here with me." She mumbles then gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Ok." I awkwardly say in response to her bipolar moods.

"Didn't you say you were tired? Undress and lay down with me." Desiree crawls onto her bed seductively.

"Why does it sound like you're inviting me to fuck you." I laugh.

"Cause I am." Desiree says spreading her legs.

I swallow hard. "You know I'm really tired. We can fool around some other time." I try to fight her sexual advances.

Desiree crawls off her bed and begins to slowly undress me, planting the soft kisses on my neck. My pussy instantly starts to throb. She pushes me onto the bed, mounts me and begins to gyrate her pussy against mine.

"Oh shit." I moan holding her hips close.

Desiree shuts me up by planting very heavy kisses on my lips. Her skin is soft and I grip her every curve as she rides me to one of Desiree most intense orgasms I ever had. She collapses on top of me and snuggles her face into my shoulder. I drift off to sleep until I am awoken shortly by the buzzing of my phone. I half awake read a text message that reads, "I'm outside". Oh shit, it's from Majesty. How could I forget? I quickly reply, "be out in 10 minutes." I slide Desiree off me and rise off and put on a sexy outfit and slip out the door.

(A/N How many of you ever kissed a girl or have a fantasy to? Don't Be Shy. Answer In The Comments :) )