Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga

It's about 11pm when I pull up to Majesty crowded house party. There so many cars outside I don't even know where to park. I send Majesty a text. "Majesty, I'm here." I see him emerge from a crowd of people hanging out front of his house, looking around confused. "Where?" he texts back. I beep my horn. He smiles and heads toward my fly whip. I roll down my window displaying my huge smile.

"Damn, this nice. It yours?" Majesty stepping back checking out my ride.

"Yep!" I proudly say, still cheesin hella hard.

"Damn, I guess your come up is real, huh? You can park around back if you like, it's kinda of my VIP." Majesty says as he points me around back.

I follow his instructions and park around back. He meets me there with a drink in his hand. I can barely swallow the hard liquor.

"Oh shit!" I give him back the cup trying to compose myself.

He laughs. "Bae, you good?"

"Yea, I'm good."  I compose myself and head towards the chaotic home.

We head inside to music blasting and it's a full house of people dancing and turnin up. Majesty was right. There's many of well dressed niggas who look like they're ballin and there's lots of bad bitches here as well. We head over near the DJ in the living room and I start twerkin on my nigga, my eyes are closed as I grind hard all on his dick, getting him hella hard. I'm loving it until I feel a drink being poured all down my weave and I'm being punched to the ground.

"You fake ass bitch! The fuck you doin on my nigga?" La La tries punching me in the face.

Shit, this feels like deja vu. Everybody is cheering, booing and screaming different things. Majesty pulls her off of me in one yank and is dragging her out his house. I feel a hand pulling me up and pulling me from the crowd. I look up to see it's Melrose. She guides me downstairs to the basement away from the party. I'm just relieved to get away from all the chaos. She sits me down on the sofa.

"Your nose it bleeding." Melrose says handing me a tissue.

I try not to look her in the eyes, feeling embarrassed. I squeeze the water from my weave. Good thing La La is trying to give up alcohol or else my hair would've reeked of booze. Melrose disappears upstairs as I dry off. Moments later she come back with a hair dryer and hair products. Ugh, could she get anymore sexier?

"Look, you too pretty to be fightin. You don't need that in your life, as I told you earlier." Melrose begins to say.

"Jade, Jade, you down here!?" Majesty shouts from the top of the basement stairs.

"Yeah, I'm down here." I answer, still locking eyes with Melrose.

"Yo, you good?" He approaches me with concern in his eyes.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah but do you got your lil groupie in check?!

"I didn't even know "Crazy" was gon be here, I sure as hell didn't invite her!"  Majesty defends.

"Melrose, thanks for helping her get cleaned up and when you ready, return to the party upstairs." Majesty disappears up the stairs.

I wipe my tears away and begin to blow dry my hair. Melrose helps with blow drying and styling the back of my hair, getting me back to looking like the bad bitch I am. I finally get the courage to examine her and just damn, she's looking fine as ever tonight. Lookin like an all white love affair. White fitted V-neck tee, white skinny jeans with a Moschino belt, high top white Giuseppe Zanotti high top sneakers, with her long hair  pulled up in a bun. Ugh, let me ride your gorgeous baby face.

"My brother means well but he's can be a fuckboy sometimes, not in the typical sense but when it comes to feelings, he doesn't really know how to treat a woman. I mean, dude is 22 and the only real relationship he ever had was with La La." Melrose explains.

"I don't give a fuck about La La or what she wants. If Majesty wants to keep me around he bet straighten up, I'm tellin you." I say as I prepare to head back to the party.

Melrose grabs my hand. "Girl, stop playin."

My chest gets hot and I'm at a loss of words so I display a confused look on my face.

Melrose pulls me close to her, inches away from her lips.

"Kiss me." Melrose demands.

I swallow hard and freeze up. I stare at the floor avoiding eye contact. She steps even closer, our noses touch.

"Kiss me." Melrose demands again.

I stand there, still frozen.

"I can't fuck you until you kiss me."  She explains stepping back from me, tucking her hands in her pockets.

"I'm talkin to your brother." I manage to say with a shaky, unsure voice.

"I ain't finna rape your ass though so..." Melrose cocks her head to the side and shrugs.

"You sure? You been on my case since you met me and I bet you dyin to know what my pussy taste like with your dyke ass." I say stepping closer to her.

She smirks and hangs her head down and chuckles. "Oh, I see you got a smart ass mouth."

She tosses me on the couch and mounts me."I am going to fuck the life out of your bitchy dumb ass and even when you tell me stop, I won't."

I laugh. "Girl, get off of me."

Melrose grips my face. "Don't ever call me girl! It's Daddy to you."  She kisses me, slips her hand into my shorts and slides her fingers into my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out in pleasure.

Melrose starts stroking my pussy with her long fingers while giving me a hickey on my neck. I'm moaning loudly about to reach my orgasm and she stops. Hops off me, wipes her fingers on the towel and jogs upstairs and joins the party. I sit there with my pussy throbbing, horny as hell. The only thing that just got fucked is my mind, like what the fuck? I head upstairs back into the packed house party. I am searching for familiar faces but can't find any of my friends. I head upstairs to Majesty's room. I open the door, La La is mounted on Majesty riding his dick and moaning "I love you baby". My heart drops. Majesty's eyes lock with mine. Within seconds, I'm out the back door, running to my car. Shit, I can't find my keys. I return back inside and head to the basement with tears streaming down my face. I find my keys on the couch and run back upstairs and out the door. I see Majesty looking for me in the living room. I head out of there as fast as I can and race home. My mascara is streaming down my face. I guess karma is a bitch. A bitch ass nigga.

(A/N Is Karma a bitch or is Majesty just a bitch ass nigga? Have you ever met a dude who still fucked with his ex lowkey. Do Y'all Still Fuck With Any Of Y'all Ex's Lowkey?)