Chapter 2

So, that's how my journey began. Sobbing into me therapist Elizabeth's embrace. Well, a lot has happened since then to be honest. I started to visit her more often to really let her know the story of my life.

I told her about my absent mother that basically lived a new life with her new family. My parents got divorced when I was pretty young, about seven years old, because my mother had an affair with her gym trainer Jim. It made me hate her for quite some time, because I saw how much it hurt my father.

 I used to be a part of my mother's new family, but I couldn't bare to be under the same roof as the new husband Jim and that scumbag he called his son – Mark. I hated Mark more than anything, he was selfish, arrogant and a complete womanizer. And I guess I should add that he enjoyed making fun of me in every way he possibly could. I remember one time he accidentally caught me in my room, dancing. He recorded me with his phone and the video ended up on Youtube and Facebook. I felt bad for several days and could really hear people laughing behind my back at school. Mark finally deleted the video after I threatened him to upload my recording of him singing ”The final countdown” in the shower if he didn't delete the video and told everyone that it was just a joke and that I was aware that he saw me.

That's why I'm so grateful to have my own place in a different city, so I could focus on my studies and spread my wings. So, do I miss my mother? Well, sometimes. But I actually believe that she love her new family more than me, and Mark seems to have everything that I don't, the things mum miss in a child. That's another reason why I left.

My dad on the other hand finally managed to recover from the humiliation mom's affair created. Safe but secure he began to stand up tall again and slowly turned into the person I call my dad. It made me proud and I wish that I could get some of his strength. Now he lives in a small flat (just as big as mine) in Miami, but since I go to school in London, I don't get to see him as often as I want to. Sweet post cards with funny and emotional messages, Skype and lots of phone calls is the way we communicate nowadays.

Since I didn't have that much friends, lived alone in a flat in London and only had my goldfishes Bryan and Luke as company, nobody knew about the state I was in. Not even my parents. It was just so hard to talk about it and it just made me sad. I didn't want to worry them, well, worry my dad. I don't know if mum would care that much about me. Sometimes I wonder how I would say it if the time was right:

” Hi dad, how are you? I'm glad you're fine. Me? Well, I just got raped a while ago, but I'm fine. Really. It's nothing, let's just forget about it..” No way. I was just not able to say it, I guess it's because I don't want to realize that it actually happened. A part of me knows that he has to find out, maybe even mum. But I wasn't even near ready for it. Right now I have to focus on my life and try to move on and Elizabeth is my biggest hope.

 Please Vote and Comment ;)