Chapter 12

Ok. Today was going to be my chill day. Aka, avoid everyone who has annoyed or angered me in the past few days.

Aka Damon. And Elena but she hasn't angered me as much as a certain male vampire.

I think I heard him go out this morning so I had no trouble having a quick shower and changing to some black leggings and oversized jumper and bounding into the kitchen of the Boarding House.

Making myself a quick breakfast, I scoffed down some toast and drank half a carton of apple juice. When I say chill, I mean chill.

It seemed Stefan had the same sort of idea as me when I arrived in his room. He was casually sitting at his desk, journal set out on the table with pen in hand.

"Brooding are we?" Were the first things I said when I walked in. He slowly turned his head and gave me a pointed look.

"I'm not brooding." He defended but I raised my eyebrows.

"Really, because there's an extra line on your forehead and your journal is out." I smile "That and you have your 'Im worried about Elena and now my brother is out of control' look."

He tilted his head to the side, "I have a look for that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders at him, "Not saying anything."

"So what do I owe the pleasure Harri." Stefan packed away his journal and turned on his chair to face me.

"I'm bored, wanna come and hang out in my room. I have a better speaker system." I grinned and he just shook his head, standing up and moving to his chest of drawers.

"But," He opened one of the drawers, pulling out two full bottles of what I guessed was bourbon "I have better alcohol."

I stood up from his bed with an eyebrow raised "I like your thinking, I say.... Music and alcohol? Party in my room?"

Stefan stepped closer to me with an inquisitive look in his eye "I think that, is a brilliant idea."

With me grinning, I grabbed one of the bottle of bourbon, twisted open the lid and took a huge glug of the alcohol.

Surprisingly, it didn't burn my throat like it use to. Guess I'm getting use to it.

"Lets rock!" I shout, leading the way to my bedroom and plugging in my speaker system.

Since I knew Stefan was an old fashioned guy, I had the exact playlist that would make him happy.

Bon Jovi started to blast through the speakers which caused Stefan to throw his head back and laugh.

"God I miss these days." He sighed, taking a swig of his bottle and closing his eyes to listen to the music more intently.

I danced around on my bed for the majority of 'You Give Love A Bad Name' whilst drinking away at the bourbon.

By the end of the song I had managed to get halfway through it.

This really wasn't going to agree with my stomach later.

I managed to get halfway through my Bon Jovi playlist before I began to get a little bit tired and downed all my drink. Which was also the queue for 'In These Arms' to play.

I would say I was beyond drunk at this point and I think Stefan was almost on my level.

I was on the bed but briefly stepped of and walked over to Stefan.

"May I have this dance?" I questioned, knowing this was the only slow song on the playlist.

"You may." Stefan complied, taking my hand and throwing his empty bourbon bottle on the bed.