Chapter 25

I was cold. And damp. And feeling like crap. 

Thats what you get for staying on a crappy boat for what seemed forever to find yourself at an island in the middle of no where. Or just on the outskirts of Canada.

We had followed Professor Shane's direction who was now leading us through the forest.

For some reason Rebekah was with us despite the fact that we killed Kol not that long ago but she claimed she wanted to help. Most of us weren't convinced.

In fact, the only person who was ok with her being here was Stefan as they seemed to have forged an alliance in my absence of Mystic Falls which no one told me about.

I think I've just realised that I get sea sick since I literally hurled my guts out about 5 times on that boat journey.

Since Damon wasn't on my boat, I had the joy of Elena and Bonnie trying to keep me sane as I was tempted to jump off the bloody boat.

We had made it to a clearing which had a log cabin looking rather gloomy placed in it.

That doesn't look haunted or anything.

We all set up camp which gave me the chance to lie down and close my eyes finally.

My whole body ached and my stomach was still churning from all the travelling and walking was slowly killing me.

When I sat up after a good five minutes, I noticed Elena talking to Damon and handing him a water bottle.

He glanced over to me and made his way in my direction.

"Heard you were feeling a little sea sick." Was his first comment and I groaned.

"Please don't mention it." I sighed, just hearing the word 'sea' made me ill. Like, my stomach churned at the word.

"Have a drink, it'll made you feel better." He handed me the water bottle which I took.

"Thanks." I took a massive gulp from the metal container which had made the water taste all metal like. Which was gross.

"Lovely." I grimaced, taking one more quick sip before giving him back the bottle.

"I don't think we're going to be moving anytime soon so you can have time to rest."

I nodded my head and lay back down again, closing my eyes immediately.

I sensed Damon had left so I relaxed a bit more with only the sound of quiet voices and leaves rustling filling my ears.

"Hey Harri."

I groaned once again and opened my eyes to find Professor Shane hovering over me.

"Hi." I replied. I hadn't actually properly spoken to Professor Shane since he'd hopped on the bandwagon with us.

"I need your help with something." He said and I sat up fully.

"And that is?"

"Follow me, it's ok, Jeremy's coming with us."

I noticed Jeremy standing behind him which made my guard go down. There was no way I was going with creepy professor Shane without anyone else.

Pulling myself to my feet, I followed after them. I was practically glued to Jeremy since it was cold and getting dark.

"It's ok, we'll be there soon." Shane called from behind him and I leaned closer to Jeremy.

"Do you know where we're going?" I whispered, as we carried on walking.