Chapter 16

"Harri? Are you awake?"

I groaned loudly at the voice and swallowed to clear my dry throat "I am now."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

I opened my eyes to find Jeremy sitting on the side of my bed.

Wait, my bed?

I was back at the Boarding house? When did that happen? Last I remember was falling asleep in the car and ignoring Damon.

"Its ok, what time is it?" I question as I sit up in my bed and rub my eyes. I felt groggy but better than earlier. Wait, was it still the same day? "And how long have I been here?"

"You've been sleeping for a while, I'm actually here to make sure you were awake for school today since we're back." He explained with a side-smile as he knew I had forgotten.

Which I totally had.

"You have an hour to get ready, I'll wait downstairs with Elena." He laughed at the face I was pulling since it was my 'god I hate school I completely forgotten about it and now I have to go'. Which is one he has seen many times before.

"Thanks for waking me." I muttered, running a hand through my disgusting, greasy hair. I needed a shower. I had been car bound for way too long.

I think I must've been showering for about 20 minutes as there was a knock on the door which caught off guard.

"Harri, Jeremy's calling to you to hurry up." Came Stefan's voice from behind the door. Quickly shutting off my shower and wrapping my hair and body in a towel, I opened the bathroom door to reveal Stefan just standing there waiting impatiently for me as I ran around half naked.

I didn't feel awkward with him being in the room since he's seen a lot more of me.

Arriving at my wardrobe, I pulled out a casual white dress and a black cardigan to go over it and chucked it on my bed.

Moving over to my drawers, I pulled out a bra and knickers and kinda haltered before I dropped my towel when I remembered Stefan was still in the room.

"I'll be downstairs." He said before briefly leaving the room.

I dropped my towel and slipped on my underwear before vigorously drying my hair with the towel it was wrapped in.

"Well isn't this a sight."

I jumped where I was standing and dropped the towel on the floor to see Damon smirking and lying on my bed. My hair was still dripping down my back and a couple of strands covered over my face.

I don't know why but I didn't even seem to care that I was half naked with Damon just lying there staring at me. He's seen it before.

"Really Damon? What are you doing here?" I ask as I pick up the towel and massaging the ends of my wet hair to attempt to dry them quicker.

"I was just coming in to see if you were all awake for school today," He smirked, his eyes practically drilling into my body "A little bird told me that you forgot."

I rolled my eyes at him and went over to the bed to pick up my dress "Yes Damon, I forgot. I was kind of distracted with everything to remember something as boring as school."

I pulled the dress over my head but jumped again when Damon had moved from his previous position on the bed to standing right in front of me.

Only he was holding something.

"Thought you might need this." He was holding my hair dryer which I was actually about to pull out from under my bed. How the hell did he know it was there?