Chapter 27

This wasn't happening.

Like how was this even possible?

There was no way I could be a vampire. I mean, all the facts point to me definitely being a vampire, but... Just... How?

Even Stefan was completely clueless. He was currently on the phone to Damon who had disappeared when he had found me.

I was extremely worried about him. It's a natural reaction but who knows what Damon would do next?

He could've turned off his emotions and killed a load of people. It's a classic Damon thing to do unfortunately.

"Yes?"

Both our eyes lit up when we heard Damon finally answer the phone. We had been trying for what seemed hours for him to pick up the phone.

"Damon, you need to get back to the Boarding House immediately." Stefan said in a rushed voice.

"My apologies brother, but I am otherwise engaged." There was loud music coming from his end of the phone and his voice was slurred sightly so there was no doubt he was drunk.

"And I thought you liked me more than that." I laughed a little when I spoke, hoping he would hear me and figure out it was me.

The line went silent after a second which indicated Damon had left whatever building he was in to hear properly.

"Harri?" His voice was breathless and confused.

"Yep. I'm at the boarding house if you wanna join us?" I said with a small smile, I'm hoping this would bring Damon to me.

"I'll be as quick as I can." Was all he said before the line went dead.

Stefan and I just shared a look for a while before we ran to each other and hugged tightly.

"I generally thought I'd lost you Harri." He whispered into my ear and I tightened my arms around him.

"Don't worry, you can't get rid of me that easily."

"Id get changed if I were you." Stefan pointed out as he moved away from my hold.

Looking down to my clothes that smelt of dirt, smoke and blood, I agreed with him and used my vampire speed to appear in my room.

This was going to be some getting use to...

It was so weird travelling so fast.

Rummaging through my drawers, I pulled out a new top and some jeans with some new underwear.

Something tells me I'm gonna need a shower as well.

I probably stank from all that my bodies gone through so a quick five minute drench with have to do.

I wasn't bothered about my hair as it only smelt like smoke.

Washing the blood off from around my mouth, I couldn't help but let my mind drift as I stood underneath the gushes of hot water.

It was different.

The water felt hotter and cleaner. And the sensation of being cleaner made me more refreshed than before.

Was this because of being a vampire?

They all say that emotions are heightened so who knows what I'm going to be like.

I get highly emotional occasionally so this should be a fun journey.

Kind of like Vicki when she got turned but she was a tad worse with all the drugs going on and messing up her head.