Chapter 15

"Harri will you wake up! You're boring me already!"

I groaned and rolled onto my side since a pain in my head made itself known. Only I didn't realise I must've been lying on a bed of some sorts since when I rolled over, I fell onto the floor with a thump.

The person who managed to wake me up then began to laugh which caused me to groan even more.

Eventually I opened my eyes to find myself lying face first on a dirty, old wooden floor. Totally gross.

I rolled over and looked round the room to see clutter everywhere which was just covered in cobwebs.

Finally my eyes landed on the person in the room. A smile twitched up into my lips.

"Davina!" I grinned, slowly pulling myself up since my neck still hurt and standing on my wobbly two feet "Where are we?"

"Home." She shrugged her shoulders and glanced around the room "Well, for me it's home."

"But where is this? You told me you were in a church hiding." I questioned and she laughed a little.

"Yep, we're in the church." She laughed pointing over to the stain-glass window I failed to notice.

"Oh, didn't reali-"

"Hey Davina I got your message." A random guy burst into the room, with a small smile on his face.

"Hey Josh, this is Harri." Davina introduced, moving over to him and hugging him tightly.

He had slightly tan skin and brown hair with a cute face.

"Davina's told me all about you." Josh smiled

"Well it's cool to meet you Josh." I stretched my arms and legs as they still felt stiff from whatever happened with Marcel "But right now I feel like I've been hit by a truck."

"Yea, Marcel sends his apologies about that." Josh said, throwing me an apologetic look.

"It's ok, as long as I get to at least punch him the next time I see him." I laughed jokingly and Davina and Josh joined me.

"Well, since I can't leave the church, I invited Josh round to show you around."

"Show me around where? New Orleans?" She nodded.

"Sounds cool." I smiled, a thought striking my head which turned my expression wary "Ah, there may be a vampire around town that will want to take me back home so you might wanna keep me undercover."

I had forgotten about Damon. He must've been going out of his mind trying to find me.

Pulling my phone out my pocket, my eyes widened at the 28 missed calls from him.

All of them leaving a message.

Pressing the button on my phone, I listened to each and everyone message he left.

"Harri where the hell did you go? I've been looking round for hours."

"I swear to god Harri if you don't pick up your phone I will find you and hurt you."

"I told you one thing, stay put. And what did you do? Ignore that. God you suck at listening."

"Yes it may have occurred to me that you're in danger but that doesn't excuse that you're ignoring my calls."

"Answer the god damn phone Harri."

"Look I'm sorry for just telling you to just stay and wait outside but I'm worried and Matt's been calling me asking where you are."