Chapter 13

*3rd Persons POV*

Damon Salvatore held his arms out to his brother, awaiting an explanation from his brother as to what the hell was going on.

He couldn't even believe that his gi- Harri, had done that to him. Sleeping with his own brother.

Maybe I deserve it? He thought in his head. Thinking about the whole feeding situation with Elena.

He had been with Elena for today. She had explained her feelings and what happened between her and Stefan so, being the amazing brother that he was, decided to come home and see if Stefan was ok.

After stopping off at his room and finding it trashed, that nice thought flew out the window as Damon went on the warpath to Stefan's room.

He definitely didn't expect Harri, half dressed, messy from sex with his own brother to be standing outside the door.

Damon didn't even know what to say. All words had escaped him.

"Well, brother?" Damon finally spoke, becoming irritated with Stefan's silence as he got dressed.

"Well what? Brother." Stefan replied in the same tone "I don't see any problems with this situation?"

"Any pro- What about Elena." Damon raged, he went to continue but Stefan cut him off.

"I'm pretty sure she's enlightened you on our current situation. I no longer care about Elena like that."

"So now what? You go and sleep around? Harry had no ri-"

"Oh, I'm sorry brother, I thought you didn't care about Harri. You made that clear with your argument with her. She can do whatever she wants." Stefan smirked, knowing he was right.

He did feel slightly bad as he knew Damon did have feelings for Harri at some point but after everything with Elena, he didn't know if they were still there. He hoped they were.

But after seeing how irritated he was after the whole situation, he could tell Damon was ticked off about it.

With a disgruntled expression, Damon simply left his brothers presence. He didn't have time for him. He just needed to talk to Harri.

Using his supernatural speed, he appeared down in the kitchen only to find it vacant. Checking all the other rooms downstairs, he couldn't find her.

She couldn't have managed to gone out in those five minutes.

He sped through the rest of the boarding house, checking everywhere. His room, the parlour, the basement. The last room he checked was hers which he amazingly found her in. He didn't hear her come in here.

What made him worried was the fact that she was sitting on her bed with a piece of paper in her hand. A absolutely heart-wrenching look on her face.

"Harri?"

She jumped in her position as she didn't realise that he had walked into the room.

"What?" She replied in a blunt voice.

Damon winced internally at her tine but hid his emotions towards her.

"Is everything alright?" Damon pressed, stepping closer towards her.

Her eyes went from Damon, then back to the piece of paper on her lap. When she had walked back into her room, she was looking for a certain piece of jewellery, and when she looked into the top draw of her cabinet, she found the letters that she had stashed away.

She had completely forgotten about them since she was distracted by all the happenings in Mystic Falls. Without hesitating however, she ripped into the first letter that she saw and read it as quickly as she could.