Chapter 18

"So what happened?" Bonnie asked as we set off from the woods.

"I don't know, it's like Jeremy was overwhelmed by the hunters mark and made me do it." I sighed, staring out the window of the car.

My heart was still racing from Damon's little 'talk' with me. He waited with me until Bonnie found me and disappeared before she saw him.

Right now I had no idea what to even think about what was happening with Damon... I mean, it's not like I can just brush off what happened.

He was my emotional trigger and I needed him to stop me from going psycho and killing all my friends.

So, looks like we're going to be spending a lot of time together. Well, we would anyone since I still live with him but considering at first I wasn't plagued with the curse of the five, it may be more interesting.

"That's crazy!" Bonnie gasped, her eyes sticking to the road as she drove to the boarding house "How did your neck heal though?"

She had noticed the blood when she picked me up but obviously there was no wound "Klaus was there, I have a feeling he had something to do with this..."

I mean, who else would turn a random guy willingly to help Jeremy complete his mark? Well, Damon probably would but he's trying to be good.

"This is bad, now we have you to try and control as well as Jeremy..." Bonnie complained, trying not to sound too much like I was a problem "We need to find out a way to stop you from killing your friends."

"I'm sure we'll sort something out." I sighed, not wanting to tell her that I've already found out the way to keep me from going all Buffy on everyone.

God I sound like Damon now...

We kept up casual conversation about the situation until we arrived at the boarding house. Saying bye to Bonnie, she waved her hand to me and drove back to school since we still had lessons but I couldn't exactly go back with blood on my top.

Breathing in a long breath, I set off into the boarding house and closed the door with a slam behind me.

I went straight up to my room, stripping out of my clothes immediately and taking a long, hot shower.

I needed this, a nice long soak to was away all the muck and grime off my body.

A knock on the bathroom door snapped me out of my little world "Yes?"

"It's Damon."

My breath caught in my throat and my eyes widened at his voice. What was he doing here? He said he was going to sort out the whole Klaus situation thing.

"I'll uh, be out in a minute." I called out to him, quickly shutting off the water and slowly stepping out of the shower. I grabbed the towel that was on the rack nearby and dried off my hair a tiny it before wrapping it around my body

I was stupid enough to not bring clothes in with me so it looks like I'll have to go out there in just a towel. Oh well, Damon's seen me in my underwear before its nothing he hasn't seen before.

For some unknown reason, I quickly checked my reflection in the steamed up mirror and wiped off the make up that had streamed down my face slightly from the water.

Slowly, I made my way to the door of the bathroom and opened it, revealing Damon lying on my bed with his eyes closed.

"You can get changed, I won't peek." He murmured, knowing that I would only be in a towel.

I moved over to my chest of drawers and pulled out some underwear.

Watching Damon incase he suddenly started watching, I dropped my towel and quickly slipped into the bra and knickers then quickly yanked the towel back over my body.