Homework (Day 1)

[Summary: Brendon goes over to Ryan's house because he needs help on homework. He also needs help to not keep drooling over Ryan's beauty. Fluff fic.]

Brendon came over to finish his homework with his friend, Ryan. This is good for many reasons. One is that he's gonna see Ryan, who not only is his best friend, but his crush. Another reason (Not as important to Brendon, but more important to his parents) is that because of his ADHD, he can't really focus on homework, so he needs a tutor. And who does he go to for help? Ryan Ross. Except Brendon would be paying more attention to Ryan's beautiful hazel eyes instead of his homework. Brendon was staring at Ryan, who was telling him how to do this problem on his homework. Ryan looked over to see if Brendon was listening, but instead, he found Brendon staring at him and not the paper. Ryan quickly looked down back at the paper, blushing gently.

"Brendon, did you...listen to anything I said?" Now, Brendon wasn't very subtle, and quite straightfoward.

"Nope." Brendon replied. This made Ryan blush even harder.

"Well...just, uh, try to focus. You need this, Bren." Ryan didn't even know he called Brendon, Bren. Brendon sure as hell noticed this nickname. Brendon, returning to his silly self, pouted.

"But this is so booooring!" Brendon exclaimed. Ryan sighed.

"Well, of course this is boring. Its homework. Just try to cooperate with me so we can get this done, okay?" Brendon crossed his arms, and stuck his bottom lip out even more than it already was.

"Brendon, you're killing me." Ryan whined. Brendon grabbed the paper from Ryan's hand and threw it, not very far though. Ryan groaned and closed his eyes. Sometimes, this was really cute, but other times, this made Ryan on the verge of snapping someones neck. Okay, so Ryan thinks Brendon is cute sometimes. Most times. All the time. Ryan doesn't really know the whole 'sexuality' deal yet, but right now he's just going along with anything. Ryan felt something grab his hands, as if the thoughts were on cue. He opened his eyes, and surprise- Brendon was holding Ryan's hand. Brendon rubbed his thumb over Ryan's knuckles, gently. Ryan wasn't complaining though. I mean, about the whole 'Brendons parents are probably going to yell at me if I don't get Brendon through this,' yes, that was a problem. But Ryan could worry later. He looked down at the younger boy, who was too preoccupied with Ryan's hand.

"What are you doing, Bren?" Ryan said softly. Brendon looked up at Ryan.

"Your hands are so soft, Ross." Ryan ruffled Brendon's hair and continued to play with it.

"You're so beautiful, Ryan. I swear." Brendon mumbled, loud enough for Ryan to hear. Ryan blushed. He'd never been called that before, especially by a guy.  Ryan hasn't really thought this through though.

"Look Brendon you're nice and all and-" Just as Ryan was talking Brendon leaned over and kissed Ryan. Ryan knew now, in this moment: he was gay as fuck. There was a little bit of tongue, a little bit of moaning, and a lot of sucking of the neck. For what lasted of 10 minutes of making out, they finally stopped. Brendon's hair was a mess, and Ryan had a hickey.

"Now, when are we going to start this damn paper." Ryan said, while getting up to get the paper Brendon threw earlier. Brendon laughed. Ryan was officially the best tutor Brendon had. Well, the only  tutor, but that doesn't matter, now does it?

(AH!! I hope you found this enjoyable. There will be more to come. I just noticed that I already made two other Ryden fanfics..idk if I should put them in here though.. you tell me! ^-^ But yES I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE REST OF THIS AHH!!)