Asking Out (Day 4)

[Summary: Brendon has no idea how to ask Ryan out. Angst/Fluff.]

It was a rainy summer evening. The whole band was stuck in the tour bus playing some video game Brendon brought along, which was Mario Kart. Ryan just watched along, because he didn't like it, only because he wasn't good at it, but he could never admit that. Spencer played, only for ten minutes because Jon kept pushing him off the track, so Spencer threw a fit and stopped playing, and went to his bunk. Now Brendon and Jon were playing to see who could be the first to win 5 courses, and of course, Jon won by using the same method he did on Spencer, except Brendon wasn't very mad about that. Jon wasn't much of a bragger, so he just shoved the fact that he won, aside. Brendon sat on the couch next to Ryan, although he sat closer than he should. Ryan didn't even notice. "Hi, Ryan." Ryan looked and smiled. "Why, hello." Brendon kept looking at Ryan. When Ryan glanced at Brendon again, he became a little uncomfortable, but smiled anyways. They third glance was going to be the last. "Uh, Brendon..?"

"Yes, Ryan?"

"Why are you staring at me..?"

"What are yo- oh shit!" Brendon blushed heavily and looked away. Ryan wasn't sure how to feel, and Brendon sure as hell didn't know how he feeling either. Brendon wasn't gay. He didn't think so anyways. It just so happens that Brendon was staring at Ryan's eyes to see if there was anything in them, because he cared for Ryan. But there was nothing, except for those hazel eyes that were the color of honey, or that were just so vibrant and gorgeous and gah. Okay, so maybe Brendon was a little gay. Gay for Ryan, specifically. He never really thought about it until now. Ryan got up and moved to his bunk, with a book in his hand. Brendon just sighed and rested his head on his elbow, which was on the arm of the couch. He just realized Jon was in the kitchen, which was pretty much in the same room as the main room of the tour bus. It wasn't a very big tour bus, but it was still cozy.Brendon sighed, only to be ignored by Jon. Brendon sighed louder, to try to get Jon's attention. Sighing, turning into groaning. Jon calmly replied, with a "Yes, Brendon?"

"So..Jon, since you're the oldest, you're the wisest, right?"

"What do you want?"

"How do you know you like someone?" Jon stopped what he was doing. Partly so he could think of an answer, but mainly because Brendon liked someone, so this should be quite interesting. "Well, you start thinking about how you would..do..stuff for them? And you would think about how hot they are, and how you want to spend time with them and stuff..why?"

"Well, how do you ask that person out." Jon chuckled. "Okay, who is it?

"I don't really want to say.."

"Well then I won't tell you."

"Joooooon!"

"Tell me." Brendon groaned and went up to Jon to whisper it. Brendon looked Jon in the eyes.

"Listen, you can't tell anyone. Got that?" Brendon hissed. Jon laughed even more.

"This should be good."

"Its Ryan."

"Aw that's so...wait, what?!" Jon almost dropped his food that he was making.

"You heard me. Its Ryan." Jon didn't know how to react.

"So, you're gay?"

"Shh!" Brendon hushed Jon. "Quit being so loud!" Brendon semi whisper-screamed.

"No but are you gay?

"For the love of- yes Jon, I'm gay." He didn't even know what he was saying, but he wanted to get Jon to start telling him how to ask Ryan out.

A Series Of Ryden Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें